Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
- New Halloween Hub -
The build team has been hard at work and created a new Halloween Hub, better than ever before. It features spooky armour stands, hidden easter eggs and of course a pumpkin hunt! We have also added six maps and a chance to win some awesome prizes in our very own Halloween build competition.

lkP6y2X.jpg

iuluuNN.jpg

- Pumpkin Hunt -
The horrifyingly addictive scavenger hunt is back. There are 25 mini-pumpkins hidden around, all of which have a fire effect on them. Find all 25 (by punching them) to receive an awesome bat swarm win effect and a pumpkin hat. You'd better be quick though, as this can only be obtained throughout our Halloween Event.

pK4or7Y.jpg

- Halloween Maps -
The build team has been busy working on new maps for some of your favourite mini-games. We'll also be bringing back some of the old maps from previous Halloweens, more maps, more fun, more CubeCraft!

EggWars - Nightmare (Team)
When I still refuse to clean my room...
jV5LotM.jpg

EggWars - Halloween (Team)
This is Halloween everybody make a scene
ekkBn8L.jpg

SkyWars - Scare (Team)
Be Scare-d
wPuGJ6R.jpg

SkyWars - Cauldron (Solo)
Witch way are you going to die
TsMDDLr.jpg

Duels - Death
These puns will be the death of you
ydr264F.jpg

Lucky Islands - Spider (Solo)
Only found on the world wide web
nB0AZr8.jpg

- Build Competition -
With the recent release of Freebuild, we want to invite you, to build a spooky Halloween Plot. The possibilities are endless in what you can build, a haunted castle, a scene from a famous horror movie or an army of spooky scary skeletons.

Full details on the build competition can be found here!
I actually like the lobby. It's pretty interesting. And quite fun.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Omfg!!! This halloween update is better than ever befor, I do not have words to describe it!!! AMAZING!!! Happy HALLOWEEN for everyone!l

Kenlif Garcias

Jan 9, 2016
- New Halloween Hub -
The build team has been hard at work and created a new Halloween Hub, better than ever before. It features spooky armour stands, hidden easter eggs and of course a pumpkin hunt! We have also added six maps and a chance to win some awesome prizes in our very own Halloween build competition.

lkP6y2X.jpg

iuluuNN.jpg

- Pumpkin Hunt -
The horrifyingly addictive scavenger hunt is back. There are 25 mini-pumpkins hidden around, all of which have a fire effect on them. Find all 25 (by punching them) to receive an awesome bat swarm win effect and a pumpkin hat. You'd better be quick though, as this can only be obtained throughout our Halloween Event.

pK4or7Y.jpg

- Halloween Maps -
The build team has been busy working on new maps for some of your favourite mini-games. We'll also be bringing back some of the old maps from previous Halloweens, more maps, more fun, more CubeCraft!

jV5LotM.jpg

ekkBn8L.jpg

SkyWars - Scare (Team)
Be Scare-d
wPuGJ6R.jpg

TsMDDLr.jpg

Duels - Death
ydr264F.jpg

nB0AZr8.jpg

- Build Competition -
With the recent release of Freebuild, we want to invite you, to build a spooky Halloween Plot. The possibilities are endless in what you can build, a haunted castle, a scene from a famous horror movie or an army of spooky scary skeletons.

Full details on the build competition can be found hereb​
- New Halloween Hub -

lkP6y2X.jpg

iuluuNN.jpg

- Pumpkin Hunt -

pK4or7Y.jpg

- Halloween Maps -

jV5LotM.jpg

ekkBn8L.jpg

SkyWars - Scare (Team)
Be Scare-d
wPuGJ6R.jpg

TsMDDLr.jpg

Duels - Death
ydr264F.jpg

nB0AZr8.jpg

- Build Competition -

Full details on the build competition can be found here!
hey MOD,ADMINS and specially BUILDERS congratulations on the making of this maps they are definetly awsome just wanted to pass by and say thanks for the maps and congratulate you on the making of the maps and the lobby which is awsome by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom