Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Wow, everybody is plagianting :V
Lets check @Blocky :D
Hey you really don't have to act like a policeman who checks every skin. That's not your job, is it? Drew checks every skin at the end, so there's no need to check the skins. Also, tagging a user or even mentioning a user's name in the post you made only causes unnecessary drama. Just refrain from doing this in the future.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Hey you really don't have to act like a policeman who checks every skin. Drew checks every skin at the end, so there's no need to check the skins. Also, tagging a user or even mentioning a user's name in the post you made only causes unnecessary drama. Just refrain from doing this in the future.
XD
Is a prank, i dont think than blocky is plagiating, the skin look so new.
Is only a random player on the competition :)

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Wow, everybody is plagianting :V
Lets check @Blocky :D
i actually completly reskinned my reskin on another skin. Technically almost everyone plagiates (probably incorrect grammar) since many people create skins according to popular models.

Here's a small example:
00b41b0423dda7723888358121fcdf5a.jpg

These skins use similiar head models that are frequently re-used in the skin community.
Second example:
Look around after you joined a well-filled-lobby. It's almost impossible to not encounter a skin that isn't similiar to another skin.

Last edited:

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Does every person has 1 only entry, or can we create multiple skins (= more ‘entries’ in the contest) ?

SrSeed

Apr 1, 2016
Portugal
https://pt.namemc.com/profile/SrSeed.3

It's a pumpkin colored sweater! I think the simplicity and the colour pallete makes it very smooth and pleasant to the eyes!
Also, orange is my favourite colour! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! :cool:

NAME :
SrSeed FROM : Portugal
Discord : Wild_Seed#9435
LOVE : (Money Walls... Then Speed Eggwars... And now Skywars)

OmarEMC

Oct 23, 2018
Colombia
bots.temple.ga
Here is my skin for the contest
----------------------------------------------------
Aquí está mi skin para el concurso

Es dificil hacer una skin la verdad
--------------------------------------------------------
It's hard to make a skin the truth

https://es.namemc.com/profile/_Tierrin_.1

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 2.png
    2.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 3.png
    3.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Halloween.png
    Halloween.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 1.png
    1.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 2.png
    2.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 3.png
    3.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Halloween.png
    Halloween.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 128

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
A long, long time ago, there was a guy called: 'josher17', he was a big fan of Minecraft and loved to play on CubeCraft with his friends in his free time.
He unlocked a lot of the vanity items CubeCraft had, and he enjoyed to use and switch between as many as possible!
Till... that one day...: October 31st 2016! He put on the 'Zombie' hat...! This may have been the biggest mistake he ever made!!!
He was just hanging around in the SkyWars lobby and he wanted to switch his hat again...
But once he tried to equip his new 'Iron man' hat, he just unlocked, the server told him: "It is not possible to change hats ever again".
In the beginning, he just thought: "Ahh well, this is a server bug, it will probably be fixed by next week or so..."
He waited a week, but he still received the message when trying to switch hats, he waited another week, and still nothing has changed, he just could not change his hat anymore !!
Now, he started stressing out a bit...What was he supposed to do? He already contacted people of the staff team, but none of their tips actually worked.
After a month of waiting, he saw that his right arm started to color a little green...
First, he thought it was some sort of strange rash, but it didn't disappear, on the contrary, another month later his other arm started to color green as well!
Since this day, he knew it was not just some 'strange rash'. He know what actually was happening! He was slightly transforming into a real zombie!!!
The third month, his right leg started coloring green. The fourth month his hands and feet started to get that green color. The fifth month, his left leg. And the sixth month his face! He couldn't talk anymore he was only able to growl a bit. Everything but his belly was green and he couldn't speak anymore... He was... A zombie!
But on May 1st 2017, everything suddenly disappeared, his body was completely back normal again. When he joined the server, he received a message saying: "Equipped Iron man hat!" and he was able to speak again!
He was sooOoOOoo happy now!

But the rumor has it that every year on October 31st at exactly 00:00 he transforms back into that monster!...

Schermafbeelding 2018-10-23 om 21.19.12.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-10-26 om 16.37.50.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-10-26 om 16.39.01.png
hey.png
ggggggt.png

A huge thanks to everybody who actually read the (whole) story and viewed the images of the buildings I made.
I appreciate that very much !!! ^-^

Here's a link to the skin itself: https://nl.namemc.com/profile/josher17.1
(I'm sorry for the cape, please ignore it :/ )

Again thank you very much for taking the time to go trough my entry!
~ Josher

poeoeo.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom