Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
hahaha-no.gif

Reactions: Ping Ether

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I dont like that people make videos about where you can find them: There is no fun finding them if you exactly know where they are.
And i bet that people also making those videos for views -_-......

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I dont like that people make videos about where you can find them: There is no fun finding them if you exactly know where they are.
And i bet that people also making those videos for views -_-......
Is that a problem?
If you want to find them all by yourself don't watch it, @Steyro 's guide had him /fly to them so those diamond < ranks had to find ways to get there which was a bit more fun, some people don't want to waste so much time so they just look for guides to help them, i used that guide just to know their locations, to get to them is the real challenge (well for some of them they were)

Reactions: Steyro

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Is that a problem?
If you want to find them all by yourself don't watch it, @Steyro 's guide had him /fly to them so those diamond < ranks had to find ways to get there which was a bit more fun, some people don't want to waste so much time so they just look for guides to help them, i used that guide just to know their locations, to get to them is the real challenge (well for some of them they were)
No, not really but, I just dont like it

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Best guide ever

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules:
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
Should you have any questions, feel free to message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom