Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RDev_

Content Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Israel
Hello Spooky Java & Bedrock CubeCrafters!

October has arrived and the scary season is here. It's time for the pumpkins to get carved, trick or treating and everyone to get scared! 😈 - Anyway, our Halloween 2020 event is risen from the ground and is hitting our Java & Bedrock networks is full force. And there's so much content to show you, including A NEW GAME! And a Halloween lobby and pumpkin hunt, loot, Cubelets, maps, bundles & more! - Read below to learn more about this creepy update!🎉😱 - Also if you join our server joining our Halloween event, you'll get a FREE Halloween Cubelet!

Halloween 2020 trailer.

🎃 NEW GAME - Carving Chaos!

We're super excited to announce our new Halloween minigame, Carving Chaos, available on both Java and Bedrock! In this fast-paced arcade game, you need to quickly replicate a pumpkin face that is given in front of you. Fly up and down to replicate the pumpkin and be the player who replicates the most amount of pumpkins in 3 minutes!

The pumpkins are split into three tiers - tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3!
Tier 1 pumpkins only require you to break blocks, tier 2 pumpkins requires you to break and place blocks, and tier 3 pumpkins require you to break and place an assorted palette of blocks!
Thanks to our entire staff team who helped us create 169 pumpkins for you guys to recreate! 🧡

🎃 Lobby & Pumpkin Hunt!

The spooky season has joined our main lobbies! Dead trees and pumpkins scattering the landscape. Explore the vast areas of our creepy lobby and discover secrets and whaaaaaat... PUMPKINS? That's right, Pumpkins! - A traditional addition to our seasonal events is back, and it's on both our networks!

On our Java network, there are 25 little pumpkins hidden around our lobby, all you need to do is find them. If you do, you'll win an awesome Gadget, a Halloween Cubelet and some points & experience!

On our Bedrock network, you need to collect 12 spooky pumpkins scattered around our lobby, we've lowered the amount from 15 to go a bit easier on you. But when you do collect them all, you'll unlock an epic creepy win effect and an official Halloween Hunt 2020 chat prefix!
If you're struggling to find all the pumpkins on Bedrock we got you

Collecting a pumpkin - Java edition

Pumpkin hunt reward - Java (Bat Blaster)

Pumpkin hunt reward - Bedrock (Halloween Party Win Effect)

🗺 Maps & Challenges!

Our spooky maps are back! And they are on our Java & Bedrock networks! - We've added 10 Halloween maps to Java & 8 Halloween maps for our Bedrock network and 3 of them are BRAND NEW to Bedrock for 2020!

Java Map Challenges have also returned for our Halloween event. There's 2 challenges, Explorer and Winner. If you play all of our Java Halloween maps during the event, you can win a Halloween Cubelet and complete the Explorer challenge. If you want to complete the Winner challenge, you need to win on all of our Java Halloween maps. If you want to check out the Challenges, just look in the challenges menu or type /challenges.

Cauldron - Solo SkyWars
java - Cauldron - Solo SkyWars.png

Chandelier - Solo SkyWars
java - Chandelier - Solo SkyWars.png

Scare - Solo SkyWars
java - Scare - Solo SkyWars.png

Scare - Team SkyWars
java - Scare - Team SkyWars.png

Graveyard - Solo EggWars
java - Graveyard - Solo EggWars.png

Haunted - Team EggWars
java - Haunted - Team EggWars.png

Halloween - Team EggWars
java - Halloween - Team EggWars.png

Nightmare - Team EggWars
java - Nightmare - Team EggWars.png

Halloween - MinerWare
java - Halloween - MinerWare.png

Spider - Solo Lucky Islands
java - Spider - Solo Lucky Islands.png
Cauldron - Solo SkyWars
Cauldron - solo skywars.png

Chandelier - Solo SkyWars
Chandelier - Solo SkyWars.png

Haunted - SkyWars Teams of 2 - NEW TO 2020
Haunted - Teams of 2 EggWars - NEW.png

Scare - SkyWars Teams of 4
Scare - Teams of 4 SkyWars.png

Graveyard - Solo EggWars
Graveyard - Solo Eggwars.png

Haunted - EggWars Teams of 2
Haunted - Teams of 2 EggWars.png

Creepy - EggWars Teams of 4 - NEW TO 2020
Creepy - Teams of 4 EggWars - NEW.png

Spider - Solo Lucky Islands - NEW TO 2020
Spider - Solo Lucky Islands - NEW.png

challenges.PNG

Java Map Challenges menu. - Located in the challenges menu or do /challenges.

🎉 Halloween Cubelets & Loot!

Halloween Cubelets are back and they are still filled with Halloween themed content. Sadly this year there's no new content within the Halloween Cubelets, but they are still spooky as ever!

You can purchase them HERE. When you buy Halloween Cubelets you'll also get a free miniature as seen below. You can obtain Halloween Cubelets from our Store and in games. Plus, when you log into the server during the Halloween period, you'll get a free one to open! Halloween Cubelets contain no duplicates.

You should be excited to open one. Below shows just some previews of the Loot content and a list of all the content:
  • 5 Trails
  • 5 Shields
  • 3 Wardrobe sets
  • 8 Standard hats
  • 2 Animated hats
  • 6 Cages
  • 4 Arrow Trails
  • 5 Gadgets
  • 3 Win Effects
  • 3 Miniatures (Including 3 more with Halloween Cubelet purchases)

👻 Halloween Bedrock Bundle!

Our Bedrock network has a brand NEW loot bundle for 2020. Filled with Buddies, Cages, a Gravestone and epic Win Effect! If you want the bundle, you can get it on our Bedrock server store or click HERE!

👻 Halloween Cage pack!

The Halloween Cage Pack is also back for 2020. Stuffed with 3 unique and special cages, these are limited edition. They are only £1.99 and are only available during the Halloween period. Want to buy this incredible Cage Pack?, click HERE!
Halloween Cage Pack Main.png

Thanks for reading, we hope you enjoy this creepy and spooky filled update. Have fun and stay fun!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hope everyone enjoys this update and gives Carving Chaos a chance! @Palombo has worked really hard to make sure Carving Chaos is as enjoyable as possible for all of our players - creating a game for both Java and Bedrock is a great feat!

As for reasoning why Ender was not being released this year, we decided that it was less than ideal in the state that it was in - it didn't really have much replayability as players would play 3-4 games and get used to the jumpscares, then the game becomes less enjoyable.

We did discuss this amongst the product team - Ender is something we thought of at the beginning with some extra features, however, its current state was less than ideal to continue as it was very resource-intensive, both for our developers and designers. Carving Chaos is a great replacement though - it's an awesome arcade game, and I've had a blast testing with staff and creators! Hope you guys understand our reasoning behind this, and I'd be happy to answer any more questions regarding this.

Awesome work @Palombo , @RDev_ and the design team for this update! It's a great collaborative effort 💙

D

Deleted member 486250

it didn't really have much replayability as players would play 3-4 games and get used to the jumpscares, then the game becomes less enjoyable.
same with pumpkin patters?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Everything looks great except the new game, I tried it out and it was kinda boring. Really wish we could have seen Ender. I though maybe the community could have at least given some opinion on Ender before it was cancelled forever. If I had known I would have played it a whole lot more last year.

The Halloween maps look amazing! :D

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You’ve done an amazing job, carving chaos is very well put together and I can’t wait to be addicted for the next month. Proud of everyone on the team!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
same with pumpkin patters?
Not necessarily. The same game with the same sort of strategies being played versus 169 pumpkins with endless possibilities are completely different in my opinion. :)
Everything looks great except the new game, I tried it out and it was kinda boring. Really wish we could have seen Ender. I though maybe the community could have at least given some opinion on Ender before it was cancelled forever. If I had known I would have played it a whole lot more last year.

The Halloween maps look amazing! :D
It's not necessarily gone forever - the future is very very exciting for us, and we have lots and lots of plans for the future for expanding the server. Who knows what it may entail? 😉

Thomasje2121

Dec 26, 2015
Netherlands
I love the update and can't wait to play the maps again, but I'm still sad to see ender go. I was looking forward to playing it again.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Not necessarily. The same game with the same sort of strategies being played versus 169 pumpkins with endless possibilities are completely different in my opinion. :)

It's not necessarily gone forever - the future is very very exciting for us, and we have lots and lots of plans for the future for expanding the server. Who knows what it may entail? 😉

Not what Cam said, but I hope you are right!

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
@Younisco About the issue with Ender. Wouldn't it quell the concerns of those who enjoy ender to set it as the Halloween game for a week or there abouts? The new game doesn't appear to have much replay value as is so removing 1/4 of it's duration this year somewhere in the latter half of the month would make the most people happy.
Seeing as you stated that people get bored of it quickly, a week shouldn't be too long for players to get tired of it, but those who love it get a chance to play for a non negligible amount of time.

Unless there are development issues that prevent this, I don't see the need to disappoint a large crowd when everyone can be happy.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Unless there are development issues that prevent this, I don't see the need to disappoint a large crowd when everyone can be happy.
This is definitely an issue - we'd need to put time into supporting Ender with the newer versions of Minecraft, as well as adding features so that the game doesn't grow stale, who knows how long that would take? It's this uncertainty that we simply do not see any proper payoff.
Carving Chaos, on the other hand, is a game that was a short arcade-game project that @Palombo could work on, learning the complexities of creating a game with our infrastructure, while creating a fresh game that hasn't been on our server for several years with little changes.

Reactions: Technosword and Eli

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
The reward for the hunt is soo bad for java who tf wants a gadget bro give us a win effect

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom