Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyrallic

Feb 15, 2020
Amsterdam
Maybe it is cool to add a new update on Skywars with half hp at begin!
Like in Eggwars it is possible but in Skywars it could be much harder because you have also 1 life.
Is this a cool idea?

Rosegfx

Aug 13, 2018
This would make Normal mode the only viable option with half health, and even then that's barely. In Basic you could have people choosing either the Archer kit to spam at the beginning or the Swordsman kit for an easy rush. In OP getting a decent sword in one chest and then immediately rushing would be a lot more common, or once again using the Swordsman kit. In Normal you could maybe fend off rushers, but it still holds its own problems. Fire aspect and lava buckets will become killers and cleaning would be harder to recover from without golden apples, not even mentioning it would spawn the rise of axes that can one-shot you with a well-placed crit. This has gotta be a very hard no from me.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohw God no, please no! Sorry but this would be a disaster... one hitting people with an axe, rushing and you can do anything as if they have the first hit you’re just dead.. and with kit archer, the amount of kill you could get from just shooting players at the start... and in basic.. if you don’t have a water bucket you could just die too easily from fall damage.., even in normal I think. This would only work in overpower and still kit archer and swordsman would be too powerful.
It would completely ruin the games of starters. Being two shot within 5 seconds of the start of the game..
Fun idea but no thanks..

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
that's exactly what I said ...

3.8 - No like farming / message farming.
WEEEEOOOO please don't be such a policeman, doesn't make you a nicer person. Also how is it message farming if a person has the same opinion as you? Your message seems a lot like message farming to me >_>

Anyways OT: I like the idea because it would add more pace to the game. It's worth trying.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
that's exactly what I said ...

This does not make it message farming. People can have the same ideas as you man. You don't get the exclusive use of one idea. The consensus on this thread has all been the same, does that mean that all of the other people are copying your post. Lemme answer that one for you, No. Copying someones idea(even if he did do that) is not categorized as "message" farming.

EDIT: Person above me posted it seconds before I did.

Reactions: remio

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Ej oh,
This does not make it message farming. People can have the same ideas as you man. You don't get the exclusive use of one idea. The consensus on this thread has all been the same, does that mean that all of the other people are copying your post. Lemme answer that one for you, No. Copying someones idea(even if he did do that) is not categorized as "message" farming.

Same opinion, I don’t think so. That’s farming!! ;)

Refering to section 3.8

Last edited:
Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

That litterally is the same as my post

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i disagree on this, in eggwars you can vote for healt becase it is a totally differnt game, in eggwars you first need to break the egg before you can eleminate them. in skywars you have 1 life and then it is game over, and i think that you already have enough things to vote on (Chest items and Projectiles) the time is not a big cnage i the game.
Half healt would be terible like others said you can instaly kill osmone with the archer or swordsman kit

Reactions: Dudu

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Some people choose the kit archer and start sniping neighbours. With 10 hp you will survive it most likely, but I think you're dead in 2(?) hits when having 5 hp. Way too OP, because theres nothing you can do against it. However 20 HP is interesting. This would cause fights to be longer, something I personally like.

Reactions: MrTommy and Skoedel
D

Deleted member 347571

Definitely not, im sorry but a lot of kits are way to op.. Swordman, archer, miner, enchanter, ... You can basically get a kill in 2 hits or maybe in one hit depends in what mode you're playing on. Pc's & laptops will be broken in this gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom