Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Hello plz can you add half health, double health and triple health in the settings of custom duels so I can practice eggwars pvp with my friends

Reactions: FitzyPvP

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Absorption potion effect
That gives absorption hearts though which isn't what's wanted here and doesn't resemble the health modes in EggWars.

Hello plz can you add half health, double health and triple health in the settings of custom duels so I can practice eggwars pvp with my friends
You can get double health by clicking on the Snape the Brewmaster and selecting health boost 5. You'll start of with 10 full hearts and 10 empty ones so you'll need to regenerate them at the start of the match to get 20 hearts before fighting.

I do like your idea of adding further health options, another one I can think of is no natural regeneration for UHC duels.

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
That gives absorption hearts though which isn't what's wanted here and doesn't resemble the health modes in EggWars.

You can get double health by clicking on the Snape the Brewmaster and selecting health boost 5. You'll start of with 10 full hearts and 10 empty ones so you'll need to regenerate them at the start of the match to get 20 hearts before fighting.

I do like your idea of adding further health options, another one I can think of is no natural regeneration for UHC duels.
ok thx bro but how do i get triple health and half health? or do cube need to add it, if it is impossible then i think cube should add it IMO

Kquirim

Jul 24, 2019
The suggestion is good but i would do those things if you are challenging a friend, like if you have a rank you can customize the game with those health options.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom