Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Hackusating to be a punishment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
Hello I Just recognize that hackusating Is not a Punishment and I am wondering Do you want Hackusating to be a punishment? But You need to give a warning before reporting it to the Staffs!

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Then that means that more than half of the daily users would be banned. It's incredible how many times people who are skilled get hackusated...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello I Just recognize that hackusating Is not a a Punishable offense and I am wondering Do you want Hackusating to be a punishment? But You need to give a warning before reporting it to the Staffs!
As if there wasn't already many MANY Reports
This doesn't really matter
& That is coming from a guy who hardly ever uses nor sees the word

N

Nikboo

Hax

jkjk

I personally don't think it should be a punishable offence because it is pretty common and it isn't really harmful.
If you don't hack and you get called a hacker, you should take it as a compliment. :)

_Razz

Dec 28, 2016
USA
I don't think someone should be banned for hackusating. However one should not be rude about it. I usually just say "watch out looks like PlayerA is hacking." And then I put in a report after the game for the mods to review.

lolitsvictor

Mar 9, 2017
Australia
twitter.com
Well first of all I believe it should be a muteable offense but should only be a minor one.
This is because we don't attract attention to the hacker and instead getting the habit of actually reporting the hacker via recording and submitting on forums or trying to get a staff member to deal with it. Yes people often call out people for cheating but this is a habit everyone should get used to.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes people often call out people for cheating but this is a habit everyone should get used to.
Yet you want them to get a small mute,..please explain

I personally don't think we should punish someone for calling out hacks on someone. It's harmless and a compliment (when the player is not hacking). It can also be a warning towards other players when it gets said in chat.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I like when poeple call me a hacker because i feel like i'm good at PVP.(。々°)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom