Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Hackusating to be a punishment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't like being called a hacker most of the time. But I'd prefer the passive agressive approach: Every time you write the word hack (or a misspelling) in the chat, you get shown a huge "helpful" message telling you where to report rulebreakers and maybe something about sentinel. That might be annoying enough to stop some hackusating and maybe even actually help one or two players.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't like being called a hacker most of the time. But I'd prefer the passive agressive approach: Every time you write the word hack (or a misspelling) in the chat, you get shown a huge "helpful" message telling you where to report rulebreakers and maybe something about sentinel. That might be annoying enough to stop some hackusating and maybe even actually help one or two players.
Such a plugin takes less than 2 minutes to make.
I would love to see it.

Reactions: Injunction

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
no i dont want it reason because its fun being hackusated you can take it as a compliment as they are pretty much calling you good enough to be considered a hacker

L

Lepzi

This should not be a punishment because way too many people say people hack which they may well be hacking some why should they get punished for saying the truth.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If its punishable then you wont be able to warn people about hacking and make them stop.
Also it happens too many times and its harmless. There is no reason to give a punishment for this bacause if your not hacking its a compliment.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Current situation with CubeCraft updates as of today:
1715752801899.png
Frontlane wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva gefeliciteerd!!! 🥳🥳
i thought the forums would have atleast one post of the vxp glitch but apparently its not?
I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
Top Bottom