Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

runbuddyboy

Jan 4, 2014
London, England.
so i just won a game of skywars legitimently and apparently im a hacker because i killed them with my sword? I feel like people just throw the word hacker around because they don't like losing.. anyone else get this in skywars? it makes me sad cause im a donor and don't want to be reported for something I didn't do :3

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Probably everyone has been called a hacker, even myself. The point of this thread is useless, as you can just ignore them. If there were to be a list of all the donors being called a hacker, this thread would just be completely useless.

Therefore being said, I will have this thread locked. Just ignore the people calling you hacker, (that is if you don't hack) and just leave it be, no need to make a thread for everyone to post saying: "Hey! I got called a hacker! Okay bye, never seeing this thread again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom