1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"hacks"

Discussion in 'Games' started by runbuddyboy, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. runbuddyboy

runbuddyboy Member

webistedesigner/animator/radiobroadcast/shtuff
    so i just won a game of skywars legitimently and apparently im a hacker because i killed them with my sword? I feel like people just throw the word hacker around because they don't like losing.. anyone else get this in skywars? it makes me sad cause im a donor and don't want to be reported for something I didn't do :3

2. runbuddyboy

runbuddyboy Member

webistedesigner/animator/radiobroadcast/shtuff
    Moral to this thread is to find how many people innocently get called a hacker - let me know if you've ever been called one =)

3. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Probably everyone has been called a hacker, even myself. The point of this thread is useless, as you can just ignore them. If there were to be a list of all the donors being called a hacker, this thread would just be completely useless.

Therefore being said, I will have this thread locked. Just ignore the people calling you hacker, (that is if you don't hack) and just leave it be, no need to make a thread for everyone to post saying: "Hey! I got called a hacker! Okay bye, never seeing this thread again."

YounB and ItsYaBoyJavid like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.