• This is a simple Minecraft bug.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Hi ~ I was playing Solo SkyWars. In the end, I was the only one left with this player levicraft1234. He shot 2 arrows right through my stone wall. Since zombies can hit you through a wall when you're in a corner like in the video, I wasn't sure if this could be hacks, a little luck or a simple Minecraft bug.

The video: ~

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I can't say this is hacks, while you're hiding like that your arm & head can be shown, and he can hit you easily in your arm or in your head (Only if they're shown to him) and standing like that will show your arm for sure so he can hit you easily.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I have no clue, it confused me a lot. It could be possible via that way tho.
It actually is; but I'm unable to show you how it works from both perspectives as it is 2 AM right now, if you're interested I could do so after a day or so to show you how it works:
You were shifting all the way to the end of the block, having a small part of your hitbox to be outside of the little corner, making it very possible to be hit from that way. I've seen youtubers do it, and I've used that exact tactic to fight some certain mobs in the nether; it's very much possible with both a sword and a bow, because, again, your hitbox is a tiny bit sticking out of the little corner (since you were crouching all the way to the end of the corner.)
I hope this explains to you how it's actually done, if not I'll be sure to make a quick video of both perspective tomorrow as I wake up. I can assure you, it's no hacks nor luck, unless the player was lucky to have the arrow hit your head just barely.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Your hit box expands a little outside the blocks. If you press F3 B you can see other people's hit boxes expand like that.

Reactions: werra11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom