Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JolieMae03

Feb 20, 2017
Recently I have restarted to play on CubeCraft:cube_light:, and I have been accused of Hacking "Anti-Knockback Detected":(
I am sorry, but I shouldn't be playing on a server that's is gonna kick me two times, for no reason, I do not hack, and I would never hack, because it's wrong, and unfaithful, for this server I would donate, but to be betrayd like this and kicked from a game for no apparent reason.I am furious, I trusted your server to have a good time with my friends and all I get is half a game of BlockWars for just being accused with NO evidence, and if it looks like I am hacking, then I must be good at the game, NOT hacking this has happened twice,I am furious!My username is JolieMae03 I would expect to not be accused of this again, or atleast warned before it happens so I can say I'm not.:mad:

U

Unipotato

This is a bug in the current Anticheat. You are being kicked because the Anticheat senses that you are hacking, whether or not you actually are. You are not being accused of hacks by anyone. Please be patient for the new Anticheat to come out and this will happen less frequently.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
Recently I have restarted to play on CubeCraft:cube_light:, and I have been accused of Hacking "Anti-Knockback Detected":(
I am sorry, but I shouldn't be playing on a server that's is gonna kick me two times, for no reason, I do not hack, and I would never hack, because it's wrong, and unfaithful, for this server I would donate, but to be betrayd like this and kicked from a game for no apparent reason.I am furious, I trusted your server to have a good time with my friends and all I get is half a game of BlockWars for just being accused with NO evidence, and if it looks like I am hacking, then I must be good at the game, NOT hacking this has happened twice,I am furious!My username is JolieMae03 I would expect to not be accused of this again, or atleast warned before it happens so I can say I'm not.:mad:
It's the anticheat. We all know about it.
It is not a staff member. The AC is not a person.

A new anticheat is in the works, please be patient.

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
The servers anti-cheat is often triggered by lag. Try to fix any an all lag problems and it might fix it! We will not have to deal with this after the new anti-cheat comes one!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
The current anti-cheat is bad, as you can admit by this incident and others can as well.
But never fear, the CubeCraft anti-cheat is near! The developers are currently working very hard on a new anti-cheat for the server, to make it a safer and happier environment. Keep this in mind: The anti-cheat is not a person, I does not really have a brain like we do.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know how frustrating it can get, I get that a lot of times too! Even on Other servers, Once I was also kicked for nothing, then i played another game and a block glitched and i end up in the void.

Yes, Your Not the only one, many of us experience this before, Perhaps some patience will be needed for this process.

Thanks for reading!

-Godzley_Playz

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
We are sorry that you got kicked out of the game, the developers are aware of the issue and we are working on a solution.
You are not being accused by anything, it's just a bug in our anti-cheat.

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom