Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thickonov_225

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I was playing eggwars and was comboing a person on a straight bridge and landed on the block right before they broke it. I got really lucky but then the next day i was banned. It looks like hacking but i wasnt hacking and American servers were very laggy at that moment. Can someone help?

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
altho im unsure, i think its lag
he was hitting you from kinda far away(or its just your FOV) which happens with laggy people
on the first set of jumps, for him, you prob only broke 3 or 4 blocks, which he jumped across
again, im unsure about it, but as the evidence is not enough to say if he was hacking or not, pretty sure if you reported it, it would fall to insufficient evidence.

JustItzWolfy

Apr 22, 2021
Pronouns
He/They
Nah, not hacks. Its basically either lag or the ghost bridge that may sometimes detect the anti-cheat.

It depends if Sentinel can detect that as cheating.

delta_b777x

Mar 14, 2022
I was playing eggwars and was comboing a person on a straight bridge and landed on the block right before they broke it. I got really lucky but then the next day i was banned. It looks like hacking but i wasnt hacking and American servers were very laggy at that moment. Can someone help?
This is not hacks. There is an in-game delay and you were too close to each block for there to be any proof that you were hacking. Cubecraft can be a really laggy server and both people might have had a bad ping. Imo, it was not right for them to ban you.

Violaa

Aug 8, 2020
Bulgaria
Pronouns
She/Her
In my opinion this guy isn't hacking, your FoV is really high and plus walking backwards makes it look like reach, and as said above your opponent might be having high ms.

KarlChea

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2021
If you got banned off this video whoever banned u is incompetent lmao, if there were other factors however, we could be unaware of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.