Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Lol, ehm... Nope.

I did for like 500 times, but it's really boring.
Reporting is never required. It's also really unfortunate that your reports haven't been answered. All of mine have been. Maybe starting a conversations with JesperGeakko if you haven't tried anything like that yet. Good luck with your reports.

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
It's also really unfortunate that your reports haven't been answered
I think you understood me in the wrong way. I did many reports and all of them have been answered, but doing uploads and reports is very boring. Because I know that most of the hackers have many alt-accounts.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Loled, you couldn't know this, but I have around 450 hacker records and reports (Assassination hackers only), but at the moment I can't record (fps problems). But, when I report, there will be a response after 2 weeks if I don't tag staff... So that doesn't make sense. The hackers also have hundreds of alt-accounts, so a report which will be answered after 1 or 2 weeks, also doesn't make sense. Because the sad hackers come back online with an alt-account in 2 minutes. When there's staff on Assassination, the staffmember could ban the hacker(s) in +- 2 minutes. So, do you understand me why I made this thread? ;)

I don't know if you know this but every time a player gets banned, they look if he has an alt account... That account will be banned as well. oh and you could say "they have infinite alts" No, they don't... CCG is a premium server. Unless they've bought an account... which is unlikely, they will be able to join 3 seconds later. and that's a big IF cuz the alt's mostly get banned to just look at @Woout appaels page. He was banned cuz his account was an alt https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/woout

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I don't know if you know this but every time a player gets banned, they look if he has an alt account... That account will be banned as well. oh and you could say "they have infinite alts" No, they don't... CCG is a premium server. Unless they've bought an account... which is unlikely, they will be able to join 3 seconds later. and that's a big IF cuz the alt's mostly get banned to just look at @Woout appaels page. He was banned cuz his account was an alt https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/woout
thats incredibly risky, ive seen this done before on other servers and innocent players all of a sudden cant get in

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
thats incredibly risky, ive seen this done before on other servers and innocent players all of a sudden cant get in

What I think that you mean by that is that servers IP ban. That's not the case here. CCG takes a look if there are more accounts on the same email adres (not sure if its the email of mojang or the email connected to minecraft) and if there are connections, they'll get banned. Of course you can appael if you got falsebanned but that's not very common

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
What I think that you mean by that is that servers IP ban. That's not the case here. CCG takes a look if there are more accounts on the same email adres (not sure if its the email of mojang or the email connected to minecraft) and if there are connections, they'll get banned. Of course you can appael if you got falsebanned but that's not very common
Thats the thing i used to have an alt that i let a friend use if i got banned he would to

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Lol je kan wel lekker sarcastisch doen maar, het is echt een probleem nog triester is dat er 284646828threads hier over gemaakt moeten worden en er nog steeds geen mod is die denkt: laat ik is een keer iets nuttigs doen
Hey, ondertussen doen Moderators meer dan je denkt. Ze staan niet AFK op de Forums en wachten totdat er een berichtje komt; ze checken elke thread en hierbij de reacties van Members en spreken rulebreakers/mensen met 'verkeerde' berichten aan via een privé bericht. En dit is in de server precies zo. Ik heb respect voor ALLE Staff Members. Het is namelijk een grote verantwoordelijkheid die zij op zichzelf nemen :P

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Hey, ondertussen doen Moderators meer dan je denkt. Ze staan niet AFK op de Forums en wachten totdat er een berichtje komt; ze checken elke thread en hierbij de reacties van Members en spreken rulebreakers/mensen met 'verkeerde' berichten aan via een privé bericht. En dit is in de server precies zo. Ik heb respect voor ALLE Staff Members. Het is namelijk een grote verantwoordelijkheid die zij op zichzelf nemen :p
Reageer even iets nuttigs waarvoor deze thread bedoeld is, in plaats van hetgene dat als is afgehandeld, thanks. Hier kan men een dag later helemaal niets mee. No offence.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Reageer even iets nuttigs waarvoor deze thread bedoeld is, in plaats van hetgene dat als is afgehandeld, thanks. Hier kan men een dag later helemaal niets mee. No offence.
Yeahh... maar het is voor sommige mensen wel even belangrijk om te weten dat een Staff Member ondertussen meer doet dan sommige mensen denken ;)
Maar je hebt gelijk, discussie over dit onderwerp sluiten we nu af :)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
None of you guys met Nick. Nick was a kid at assassins, who was banned for hacking. He came back with alt accounts several months. Sometimes he got banned and 30 mins after that, he showed up again. Getting alts is ez.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
None of you guys met Nick. Nick was a kid at assassins, who was banned for hacking. He came back with alt accounts several months. Sometimes he got banned and 30 mins after that, he showed up again. Getting alts is ez.
My name is Nick
Kappa

Reactions: BanBoy

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Well, That's kinda your fault... Don't ever let someone use your account... even if it's a friend. so yhea just don't give someone else your account...
My friend is my own sibling and my mother refuses to spend money on a second account, he dosent play anymore though so the alt was deleted

Reactions: BanBoy

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
I'm pretty sure that if a hacker had an account's password and email on a piece of paper or on a notepad program they could just close their minecraft log out of their current account then log in to the new one. That would only take about a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom