Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Hey,

At the moment there are many hackers on Assassination, but there are less staffmembers online. I'm not angry or something, but if you are a staffmember and you read this. Try this out!

When you're staff and you don't know what to do? Try to go to Assassination and catch the hackers! Then you help the players who want to play the game! :D

Because now the hackers are ruining the game and there are less moderators online... I want to make clear that there is something to do at this problem!

Let me know if you tried it ;)
~Sijpieboy

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
A lot of staff members do just pop into FFA and assassins a lot. You can always message someone on their profile if you want a staff member to come to assassins but ts and discord might be better

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
We know that there are TONS of hackers. So, we have a solution :(. You can simply do this. Record the hackers, upload the videos on YouTube, then report them. If you need help with any of those steps, feel free to pm me :)
Loled, you couldn't know this, but I have around 450 hacker records and reports (Assassination hackers only), but at the moment I can't record (fps problems). But, when I report, there will be a response after 2 weeks if I don't tag staff... So that doesn't make sense. The hackers also have hundreds of alt-accounts, so a report which will be answered after 1 or 2 weeks, also doesn't make sense. Because the sad hackers come back online with an alt-account in 2 minutes. When there's staff on Assassination, the staffmember could ban the hacker(s) in +- 2 minutes. So, do you understand me why I made this thread? ;)

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Loled, you couldn't know this, but I have around 450 hacker records and reports (Assassination hackers only), but at the moment I can't record (fps problems). But, when I report, there will be a response after 2 weeks if I don't tag staff... So that doesn't make sense. The hackers also have hundreds of alt-accounts, so a report which will be answered after 1 or 2 weeks, also doesn't make sense. Because the sad hackers come back online with an alt-account in 2 minutes. When there's staff on Assassination, the staffmember could ban the hacker(s) in +- 2 minutes. So, do you understand me why I made this thread? ;)
No, just report them

Jkappa

Reactions: Sijpieboy

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Best suggestion ever! Thanks for letting us know! :D
Lol je kan wel lekker sarcastisch doen maar, het is echt een probleem nog triester is dat er 284646828threads hier over gemaakt moeten worden en er nog steeds geen mod is die denkt: laat ik is een keer iets nuttigs doen

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Lol je kan wel lekker sarcastisch doen maar, het is echt een probleem nog triester is dat er 284646828threads hier over gemaakt moeten worden en er nog steeds geen mod is die denkt: laat ik is een keer iets nuttigs doen
Misschien moet jij je dan een keer inhouden om elke keer zulke dingen te gaan roepen. Je weet niet eens wanneer er een mod online is...

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Misschien moet jij je dan een keer inhouden om elke keer zulke dingen te gaan roepen. Je weet niet eens wanneer er een mod online is...
Lol dude dit zegt letterlijk iedere staff member maar jullie zijn ook niet in vanish want Sijpieboy msgt elke helper/mod die er bestaat als die een hacker ziet maar, er is nooit iemand

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Maak ruzie maar in een conversation jongens.

en er nog steeds geen mod is die denkt: laat ik is een keer iets nuttigs doen
Dit is totaal niet het geval. Ik probeer alleen weer even aandacht te vragen voor dit voorval. En iedereen heeft hier een andere kijk op.

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
Lol dude dit zegt letterlijk iedere staff member maar jullie zijn ook niet in vanish want Sijpieboy msgt elke helper/mod die er bestaat als die een hacker ziet maar, er is nooit iemand
Nooit is een groot woord. Maar vaak is dit wel t geval. Ik probeer alleen maar even te vragen of moderators etc weer eens in de tijd een kijkje willen nemen zodat dit minder vaak voorkomt.. :)

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
How do you know they have alt accounts? Usually they don't know how to get them, and if they say they do, they're bluffing. Just record and report. Also just tag staff and it will go faster. There is no need to complain, just do your part like everyone else.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
How do you know they have alt accounts? Usually they don't know how to get them, and if they say they do, they're bluffing. Just record and report. Also just tag staff and it will go faster. There is no need to complain, just do your part like everyone else.
Did you even read what he said? He said that nobody looks at his report even when he tags staff members and finding alts is very easy

Reactions: ciwa

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
HAHAHAHAHA funny joke. Most of the hackers have 30 or more alt accounts. And he said that he couldn't record bc of fps problems. Please read the whole thread and reactions before replying, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom