Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Super snap. /report is barely checked because most of them are useless things. I cannot record as I have a laggy computer however I will start receding because I am getting a new computer thereof re I can catch hacker.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Dont worry... just tell me who to catch. i lovve recording hackers and telling them that they will be banned o3o its so much fun xD

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Lol @eshuren1. I can't as I am muted therefore I can't /report . Although it does NOTHING, I still do it xDD. Recording won't be a problem. What do you record with and I can get it and start recording!

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Well i have a Mac Computer so i just use its Quick Time Player and do a screen record every time. It's very simple to use, but if you have windows, i heard bandicam works very well. Hope this helps :)

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Super snap. /report is barely checked because most of them are useless things. I cannot record as I have a laggy computer however I will start receding because I am getting a new computer thereof re I can catch hacker.
We aren't able to join any games during the match, so even if you reported someone during a game we wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Screenshots/Record, and I have bandicam aswell, it works fine on every computer I've installed it on.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
We aren't able to join any games during the match, so even if you reported someone during a game we wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Screenshots/Record, and I have bandicam aswell, it works fine on every computer I've installed it on.
I have reported people before, in lobbies such as skyblock, but staff never seemed to check out the issue... Do you know which staff receive the reports? I don't tend to report people much anymore, as those who were being offensive seemed to be getting away with it =,(

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I have reported people before, in lobbies such as skyblock, but staff never seemed to check out the issue... Do you know which staff receive the reports? I don't tend to report people much anymore, as those who were being offensive seemed to be getting away with it =,(
All online staff get reports. I usually check out all reports if they're not in a game.

welive56

May 25, 2014
Hackers aren't that overpowered sure they will have a few gapples but as soon as donors spawn back in the place they died the hackers are dead

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You'd have to ask halo, muse or rubik but I'm fairly sure they're going to impliment something so we can join active games.
ok, awesome! :D Perhaps hackers would think twice before cheating if they knew that there was more chance of being caught, as not everyone can record.

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
I would record, but I have no youtube channel. And I do t wanna give my phone number to google, I just don't trust them :/ and I can't /report, since I am muted. Best I can do is sit there and wait for someone to warn someone about what they are typing. Then I take screenshots and report. So I am pretty much useless >.< sorry ccg...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I would record, but I have no youtube channel. And I do t wanna give my phone number to google, I just don't trust them :/ and I can't /report, since I am muted. Best I can do is sit there and wait for someone to warn someone about what they are typing. Then I take screenshots and report. So I am pretty much useless >.< sorry ccg...
How did you intend to record, if you're banned?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom