Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 17, 2018
Hi everyone,

Today i'have played a vew 1.8 skywars games on your server and, there are so many hackers in the game. I have maybe an good idea to make this a thing on the server. Maybe undercover staff? or that people can't hack anymore on skywars.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
There's no way to 100% stop people from hacking in SkyWars, however CubeCraft does have an anti-cheat called Sentinel that detects many cheaters and bans them automatically. Also, staff are already able to spectate games without being seen by cheaters, however since there aren't near enough moderators to watch over all the players, it's better if the players can record and report the hackers themselves. If you see a cheater in a game you can record video evidence, upload it to YouTube and go to https://reports.cubecraft.net/report to send the report so a moderator can watch the video and punish the hacker.

Aug 17, 2018
There's no way to 100% stop people from hacking in SkyWars, however CubeCraft does have an anti-cheat called Sentinel that detects many cheaters and bans them automatically. Also, staff are already able to spectate games without being seen by cheaters, however since there aren't near enough moderators to watch over all the players, it's better if the players can record and report the hackers themselves. If you see a cheater in a game you can record video evidence, upload it to YouTube and go to https://reports.cubecraft.net/report to send the report so a moderator can watch the video and punish the hacker.

Hey MrGrumpyCheese, i know the server have an anti-cheat system (Sentinel). but i think it don't work for all the hacks, Consider, for example, the use of fly to quickly build up. Or speed building without shifting. I would like to record but I have an Imac where I play minecraft and I do not really have a good recording program to turn it on quickly when I see a hacker, do you know? Thanks in advance :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
💜
New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
Top Bottom