Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lemons12345677

Dec 27, 2013
If anyone wants to come on to kit- pvp server 2 right now I saw 3 people with OBVIOUS fly hacks. Also, it's kicking the wrong poeple. I guess there's a bug cause it kicks me for using fly hacks (I'm not) .

Bad_Dad01

Dec 9, 2013
Screenshots can be sufficent for fly hacks.

The speed hacks were VERY fast. I never even saw the names when they were actively cheating. And of course our vantage point for screen caps if flying is not good.

Even if you do not have evidence to ban a mod joining and booting them would help.

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
I know that one of the hackers was shadow1143
The speed hacks were VERY fast. I never even saw the names when they were actively cheating. And of course our vantage point for screen caps if flying is not good.

Even if you do not have evidence to ban a mod joining and booting them would help.

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
Whenever I go on kit pvp when hackers r online admins r never on aswell and when they're offline admins r on XD
We need to get rid of them. By the way, is there at least 1 staff online in kit PvP? ... ;/

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
He was banned by Dai, and also, are you online atm so I can show you the list of people you can ban for me XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom