Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
[MOD]/[HELPER]/[ADMIN]/[YOUTUBER]
Today I am going to tell you how to get the rank at top!to get admin and Mod rank need to apply helper first .If you are being well .the admin will let you to be Mod and ever admin!and YouTuber rank need to have enough subscribe and views and some cubecraft game video!
See you guys next time,bye!
Admins are chosen by the owners if i remember correctly being staff already or in the past helps but in some cases isnt required

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Cubecraft is doing everything to stop people from hacking, and they can't just hire admins you have to find some good helpers first. The anticheat system of Cubecraft is still in BETA version but of course hackers will try to come around it, even if its fully "released". And if you really dislike hackers you can always report them:

You can report with video evidence here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/
Read this if it's your first time reporting someone: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Jan 8, 2017
it takes a decent amount of time to find coding for the anitcheat. It may seem like they have been saying that it's coming out as soon as they finish it, but that's the truth. The staff are trying to get it as close to perfect so that the game can be enjoyable instead of restarting it after every fix of the anitcheat or something like that.

Lt1489

Dec 28, 2016
Funny that you said that Lemoncc, because I clearly have footage of you hacking in PVP

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Everyone so I would like to bring up a subject, hackers.

I myself play Cubecraft every day and the amount of hackers I find daily is really insane. I know everyone is going to say if you find a hacker report them but really? It's honestly sad that what I need to actually do is record every round of a pvp based game I play on Cubecraft because I find one about every 2 games I play. It is honestly easy to see in 1.9 pvp when someone is hacking because there is no way someone can swing their swords right after a reload.

Im not here to moan at all about staff not being there to ban these people but please find a way to get rid of them get some sort of anti-cheat or something to stop hackers please!

Anyways Thanks for reading this thread.
Devv
I can sympathize with your position here.
I refuse to go onto CC for this very reason unless i am with a few of my friends, and with all of us we are very proficient in dealing with hackers in games.
You simply cant report people, since there are just too many to report, so i take a more active approach to it. Im not like those sacks of waste who hack because they are bad at the game, instead i just find a way, instead of killing them normally, with normal pvp, since then youll probably be thrown into the meat grinder before he spits on your corpse, to deal with them.
For example, once on space, me and my friends had to fight 4 hackers at the same time, and we won with our egg still intact. Or, on mushrooms (bloody hate that map) We had to fight multiple people (one a hacker) with all full diamond and they still had their egg, and we didnt, but we still won.
With the hacker, since (i believe) that you take damage when you fly down, we had to knock him off multiple times until he succumbed to the elements. His friend then ran around and logged out like a coward.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Hi bros I am a YouTuber and also a gamer,I always saw hacker but I am lazy to report,if we can type{/report [name] [reason]}IN GAME ,the number of hacker will become lesser.then the admin will have a link to tp to the hacker and have a look and banned him!
Staff can't join games that have already started

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Everyone so I would like to bring up a subject, hackers.

I myself play Cubecraft every day and the amount of hackers I find daily is really insane. I know everyone is going to say if you find a hacker report them but really? It's honestly sad that what I need to actually do is record every round of a pvp based game I play on Cubecraft because I find one about every 2 games I play. It is honestly easy to see in 1.9 pvp when someone is hacking because there is no way someone can swing their swords right after a reload.

Im not here to moan at all about staff not being there to ban these people but please find a way to get rid of them get some sort of anti-cheat or something to stop hackers please!

Anyways Thanks for reading this thread.
Devv
I am going to try to say what i really think about this before the staff buries this thread like they have so many others. They have done it before and they will do it again.

I do not think that they really care about the players. They are only telling people about the anti-cheat so we do not abandon them. Yet, i am skeptical. I am not trusting them at face value to do what it takes to exterminate the hackers on the server. As long as people are still buying stuff, they'll keep peddling on this nonsense. If they truly cared about the players, they would make the hacker punishment system as strict as possible, with some of the worst punishments given out for the first offense. Giving the hackers a second chance has never worked. A large majority either appeal or wait the time out, then either leave to hacker on another server, or go back on CC to cheat again. The only way to deal with the problem, is by the players teaming up to take down the cheaters whenever they appear in a game.

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
The CubeCraft staff are working on an anti-cheat as we speak. Well not speak, but you get the point. It's hard to make an anti-cheat, and it takes time, so be patient.

:)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom