Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Cubecraft is aware of the high amount of hackers on the server and is working on a anti-cheat, please be patient.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Theres an anticheat coming dont worry also theres been a bunch of devs hired recently they are also in the middle of completeting uhc and skyblock as well but now that we have more hires things should progress faster

Reactions: Pritt

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi Everyone so I would like to bring up a subject, hackers.

I myself play Cubecraft every day and the amount of hackers I find daily is really insane. I know everyone is going to say if you find a hacker report them but really? It's honestly sad that what I need to actually do is record every round of a pvp based game I play on Cubecraft because I find one about every 2 games I play. It is honestly easy to see in 1.9 pvp when someone is hacking because there is no way someone can swing their swords right after a reload.

Im not here to moan at all about staff not being there to ban these people but please find a way to get rid of them get some sort of anti-cheat or something to stop hackers please!

Anyways Thanks for reading this thread.
Devv
The staff team is working on a new anti-cheat, just be patient. Their would also be a bit less hackers if everyone would stop complaining and just report them. Not talking about you, because as you said you report them, good job!

BudderArnav

Jan 11, 2017
My friend got kicked for anti-knockback I hope that cubecraft can fix this because he didn't have any hacks

U

Unipotato

My friend got kicked for anti-knockback I hope that cubecraft can fix this because he didn't have any hacks

This is a glitch that staff is aware of. Try to not do things that trigger it, such as getting hit while being in a cobweb, etc.

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net

I myself play Cubecraft every day and the amount of hackers I find daily is really insane. I know everyone is going to say if you find a hacker report them but really? It's honestly sad that what I need to actually do is record every round of a pvp based game I play on Cubecraft because I find one about every 2 games I play. It is honestly easy to see in 1.9 pvp when someone is hacking because there is no way someone can swing their swords right after a reload.

Im not here to moan at all about staff not being there to ban these people but please find a way to get rid of them get some sort of anti-cheat or something to stop hackers please!

I Agree mate, but I think the staff members are doing everything they can to help. I know it sucks but if we wait it out it'll get better i'm sure

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Devv
he is talking about hackers

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF
I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK
THIS IS NOT AT ALL A TOPIC ALREADY TALKED ABOUT TO MUCH
SOMEBODY SAVE ME I AM HYPERVENTILATING

everybody knows there are hackers
they are working on an anti-cheat
this staff aren't robots they can't ban every single one all at once
be patient also think about what staff have to do in the banning process they first have to check the players punishments then confront it
granted this takes about 30 seconds but take 30 seconds and multiply it
plus hackers aren't the only people reports deal with
so just report the hackers with video evidence and continue on with your life

Lemoncc檸樂

Jan 11, 2017

Devv

Yes so I am apply for helper!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I think cubecraft is aware of the amount of hackers on daily bases
just be patient staffs are working on a anti-cheat

Lemoncc檸樂

Jan 11, 2017
Hi bros I am a YouTuber and also a gamer,I always saw hacker but I am lazy to report,if we can type{/report [name] [reason]}IN GAME ,the number of hacker will become lesser.then the admin will have a link to tp to the hacker and have a look and banned him!

Lemoncc檸樂

Jan 11, 2017
I am now giving advice to tell every staff .Please apply the staff seriously .Lots of helper in game is a helper!And the people say:Hax,they got banned!why?i saw that happen.So that why I want to be a helper .BUT NO ONE APPLY ME!Why?i want to see my name tag like this ! [HELPER]Lemoncc_YT/[MOD]Lemoncc_YT/[ADMIN]Lemoncc_YT

Lemoncc檸樂

Jan 11, 2017
[MOD]/[HELPER]/[ADMIN]/[YOUTUBER]
Today I am going to tell you how to get the rank at top!to get admin and Mod rank need to apply helper first .If you are being well .the admin will let you to be Mod and ever admin!and YouTuber rank need to have enough subscribe and views and some cubecraft game video!
See you guys next time,bye!

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I have been getting this problem too, that is a nice Anti-Cheat system CubeCraft!

Devv
Just Report them... I got tired of making this kind of posts so just decided to Record them. You could use Bandicam it is a nice program and the Free Version is not bad...
Also do a /registerreports to create an account and start reporting Hackers... If you play a lot as I do just make sure you have the record program running and when you see the Hacker start recording and upload to Youtube and make the Report!

skepticskelly

Oct 6, 2016
why do you have to bring up hacker they are allway going to be on the sever we just get use to it

Lemoncc檸樂

Jan 11, 2017
I have been getting this problem too, that is a nice Anti-Cheat system CubeCraft!

Just Report them... I got tired of making this kind of posts so just decided to Record them. You could use Bandicam it is a nice program and the Free Version is not bad...
Also do a /registerreports to create an account and start reporting Hackers... If you play a lot as I do just make sure you have the record program running and when you see the Hacker start recording and upload to Youtube and make the Report!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom