Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hello, I am Dord and this post is me complaining about hackers on 1.8!
I have the feeling there are more hackers on 1.8 than 1.9 in numbers not even in how often you run into them run so you run into these hackers a ton cause 1.8 has like 1/5 of 1.9 its players. I think about once every 3 or 4 games I run into a blatant hacker while playing solo skywars when I just have 0 chance of killing them. I can't report hackers cause I don't have a rank. If I were to report every hacker I see on the reports thing from Cubecraft the site I would spend more time reporting people than playing. I find it very annoying the number of hackers I don't how to fix this since I don't know the problem that's why this isn't a suggestion. I don't know if sentinel bans a lot of people or not ( I don't see the banned by sentinel thing in chat very often). I don't know how many staff there are on 1.8 to ban hackers. But I run into the same people multiple games. I feel like the same people I fight on another account. For example, I am in game with a hacker they say at the beginning of the game It's my birthday or something than 10 minutes later I see another account saying the exact same thing. Like I said I don't know how to fix this but I really want it to be fixed cause it's very annoying.

Dord

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I also agree that there are way too many hackers, but cubecraft is doing everything they can to ban the hackers, they're searching for new staff and they are searching for an anti-cheat developer.
If you know someone who is good at developing you can ask him to apply or if you think you can help the community you can also apply.
Regards

Tijl :)

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Scryptize

Nov 15, 2015
I'm learning Java right now, but it doesn't seem to be super hard to detect abnormal speed or automatic chat messages.
I feel like some basic improvements can easily get rid of a lot of hackers, and I hope they find someone to do that soon.

Right now I'm reporting all hackers I see, and I am willing to join the helper team.

Today, I have encountered 10 hackers already, and I sometimes see players getting banned that I reported the day before.
Then again, I hope these issues get resolved soon, because the server would be a lot better that way.

Reactions: Patrick Lynch-Brown

Adaxer

May 12, 2020
I agree with you that there are too many hackers, but the staff team is doing their best and working hard to get rid of these cheaters.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I'm learning Java right now, but it doesn't seem to be super hard to detect abnormal speed or automatic chat messages.
It's harder than it seems because client developers will find workarounds to these detections. They need a fulltime developer to work to overcome these clients, which is harder to find then you would think. I am a Java coder myself and the position seems very complicated, past my skill level.
I can't report hackers cause I don't have a rank. If I were to report every hacker I see on the reports thing from Cubecraft the site I would spend more time reporting people than playing
This is what I thought when I first started reporting too. I record on my builtin screen recorder and then upload to Youtube an unlisted video. It doesn't take much time to do this at all and if you record and upload one big video it could speed it up too. I probably spend 10-15 minutes reporting people every day, and that's only if there's a load of them.
ALL reports must be made over at https://reports.cubecraft.net

To register, simply type the command "/registerreports" on any CubeCraft lobby. You will receive a link which will allow you to register your account on our reports website.
Please take care to fill in the registration form correctly. If an invalid email is entered, you may not be able to use your account, or features like a password reset.

Once you've registered you will be able to report players!

Y6iGF9.png

To submit a new report, simply click on the "+ Create a new report" button on the top right corner of the dashboard. You will be brought to a new page, where you can input the details of your report.

Please make sure to read the guidelines, which are linked in the text message on the top of the page.

Once you are familiar with our guidelines, fill out the form with all the needed information.

FmjKK3.png

Once you do so, the website will show you different input dialogues depending on your chosen offence, and the required evidence for it.

Please make sure to fill these in according to the instructions and guidelines and with as much detail as possible.

Once done, click the green "Report" button to submit the report.

You will be redirected back to the main dashboard, where you can see the report you just submitted, it will be marked as "Open", as no staff has yet reviewed the report.

Once a staff member reviews your report and makes a judgment on it, which can either be to accept the report and punish the user, or deny the report and close it, you will be able to see these in the dashboard as well.

If you wish to see more information about a submitted report, simply click on the username, and you will be shown a pop-up with information regarding your submitted report.

You will also be able to see any messages by our staff, for example, in case they denied the report, it is most likely they will list the reason why in the message.

Happy reporting and thank you to everyone who helps make CubeCraft better for other players!
I hope this helped!

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
It's harder than it seems because client developers will find workarounds to these detections. They need a fulltime developer to work to overcome these clients, which is harder to find then you would think. I am a Java coder myself and the position seems very complicated, past my skill level.

This is what I thought when I first started reporting too. I record on my builtin screen recorder and then upload to Youtube an unlisted video. It doesn't take much time to do this at all and if you record and upload one big video it could speed it up too. I probably spend 10-15 minutes reporting people every day, and that's only if there's a load of them.
ALL reports must be made over at https://reports.cubecraft.net

To register, simply type the command "/registerreports" on any CubeCraft lobby. You will receive a link which will allow you to register your account on our reports website.
Please take care to fill in the registration form correctly. If an invalid email is entered, you may not be able to use your account, or features like a password reset.

Once you've registered you will be able to report players!

Y6iGF9.png

To submit a new report, simply click on the "+ Create a new report" button on the top right corner of the dashboard. You will be brought to a new page, where you can input the details of your report.

Please make sure to read the guidelines, which are linked in the text message on the top of the page.

Once you are familiar with our guidelines, fill out the form with all the needed information.

FmjKK3.png

Once you do so, the website will show you different input dialogues depending on your chosen offence, and the required evidence for it.

Please make sure to fill these in according to the instructions and guidelines and with as much detail as possible.

Once done, click the green "Report" button to submit the report.

You will be redirected back to the main dashboard, where you can see the report you just submitted, it will be marked as "Open", as no staff has yet reviewed the report.

Once a staff member reviews your report and makes a judgment on it, which can either be to accept the report and punish the user, or deny the report and close it, you will be able to see these in the dashboard as well.

If you wish to see more information about a submitted report, simply click on the username, and you will be shown a pop-up with information regarding your submitted report.

You will also be able to see any messages by our staff, for example, in case they denied the report, it is most likely they will list the reason why in the message.

Happy reporting and thank you to everyone who helps make CubeCraft better for other players!
I hope this helped!
I have reported every Hacker I saw a few months ago and it wasn't very pleasent I was spending more time reporting than playing and many of my reports the players are already banned. But I think this is only the case for 1.8 and idk which version you play but 1.9 way less hackers so you'll run into less. thanks for your reply
There’s always more hackers on 1.8 because they can use killaura.

You can report them here https://reports.cubecraft.net/login without a rank, just make sure you have video proof! :)
As I addressed in the post if I were to report them all on there it takes a long time and I will be spending more time doing that than actually playing that's why I don't report there anymore.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I am Dord and this post is me complaining about hackers on 1.8!
I have the feeling there are more hackers on 1.8 than 1.9 in numbers not even in how often you run into them run so you run into these hackers a ton cause 1.8 has like 1/5 of 1.9 its players. I think about once every 3 or 4 games I run into a blatant hacker while playing solo skywars when I just have 0 chance of killing them. I can't report hackers cause I don't have a rank. If I were to report every hacker I see on the reports thing from Cubecraft the site I would spend more time reporting people than playing. I find it very annoying the number of hackers I don't how to fix this since I don't know the problem that's why this isn't a suggestion. I don't know if sentinel bans a lot of people or not ( I don't see the banned by sentinel thing in chat very often). I don't know how many staff there are on 1.8 to ban hackers. But I run into the same people multiple games. I feel like the same people I fight on another account. For example, I am in game with a hacker they say at the beginning of the game It's my birthday or something than 10 minutes later I see another account saying the exact same thing. Like I said I don't know how to fix this but I really want it to be fixed cause it's very annoying.

Dord
Hello! It is true that there are many hackers, but each time the anti cheat is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom