CUT THE HACKERS DOWN!!!!

• YARG

• NAY

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeRider

Feb 11, 2017
The amount of hackers on your server in general is insane. My friends and I are absolutely disgusted at the amount of hackers that we see in almost every game. It has become a normal sight on your server. Honestly, a mod or admin of some sort should be patrolling the server for awhile each and everyday, now I understand that people have lives ,but not everyone is doing something at all times. A report system of some kind should also be in place. A more productive anti-cheat should also exist. I realize your server is growing rapidly and continuing to become harder to control but you have tons people willing to help including my friends and myself. Thank you for reading this if you have done so, and have a great day!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Okay here's the forums rundown :p

We have a report website where you can report hackers and other rulebreakers. ♡ /report isn't a thing as staff would only be spammed by all the hackusators on cubecraft.

Also a new anticheat is coming out hopefully soon ♡

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Do not worry, they are coming out with a new anti-cheat. Or at least, they are making a new one. Just keep up reports until then. :)
The amount of hackers on your server in general is insane. My friends and I are absolutely disgusted at the amount of hackers that we see in almost every game. It has become a normal sight on your server. Honestly, a mod or admin of some sort should be patrolling the server for awhile each and everyday, now I understand that people have lives ,but not everyone is doing something at all times. A report system of some kind should also be in place. A more productive anti-cheat should also exist. I realize your server is growing rapidly and continuing to become harder to control but you have tons people willing to help including my friends and myself. Thank you for reading this if you have done so, and have a great day!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft staff are aware of your concern, hold onto your horses. They are trying there best and giving it there all to this new anti-cheat. So don't worry it will come out and I'm sure that we will all be very surprised about what they bring us! Don't worry. You can always record and report here: https://reports.cubecraft.net

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
My friends and I are absolutely disgusted at the amount of hackers that we see in almost every game. It has become a normal sight on your server.
We have had quite a lot of arguments about the amount of hackers on our server, but I just want to let you know that an anti-cheat is currently in the works. Its been in the works for quite sometime now. It's still not done because we want to try and make it as by-pass proof as possible. With this anti-cheat, the amount of hackers will tremendously decrease.
a mod or admin of some sort should be patrolling the server for awhile each and everyday, now I understand that people have lives ,but not everyone is doing something at all times.
You did state this and you're right. All staff do have a life, but we do dedicate a lot of time to the community and the server. There are quite a lot of staff actually that log onto the server and interact with the community. Not only that, but they do also watch out for hackers/any rule breakers.
A more productive anti-cheat should also exist.
We currently do have an anti-cheat, but from the looks of it, it's not so good. The current anti-cheat wrongfully kicks players from the server. As said above, an anti-cheat is currently in the works, so not to worry!
I realize your server is growing rapidly and continuing to become harder to control but you have tons people willing to help including my friends and myself.
We do appreciate the help, especially when our well-known players/any players report to our reporting website. (http://reports.cubecraft.net/)

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me and I will be more than happy to reply to you. :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom