Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buli_krass

May 14, 2020
Hi i'm buli
I would like to help your server to free it from hackers. I mostly run into hackers in the round.
I would be happy if a MOD or an admin writes me.

greetings
Buli

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Hi i'm buli
I would like to help your server to free it from hackers. I mostly run into hackers in the round.
I would be happy if a MOD or an admin writes me.

greetings
Buli
By the way If you're going to apply for helper, try to be a little more active in the forums! This would increase your chances by a lot!Don't get me wrong I'm saying this to help you increase your chances :)

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You can also apply for anti cheat dev here!
Not just you though, if you know anyone that could fit the job role, definitely give them this link. Cubecraft doesn't just let anyone become moderators or admins, they have to work their way up in a very select application process, only 0.01% of helper applications are accepted. If you become a helper you can work your way up to become a moderator. However, the best thing you can do to help the server is just report report report, I hope this helps!
ALL reports must be made over at https://reports.cubecraft.net

To register, simply type the command "/registerreports" on any CubeCraft lobby. You will receive a link which will allow you to register your account on our reports website.
Please take care to fill in the registration form correctly. If an invalid email is entered, you may not be able to use your account, or features like a password reset.

Once you've registered you will be able to report players!

Y6iGF9.png

To submit a new report, simply click on the "+ Create a new report" button on the top right corner of the dashboard. You will be brought to a new page, where you can input the details of your report.

Please make sure to read the guidelines, which are linked in the text message on the top of the page.

Once you are familiar with our guidelines, fill out the form with all the needed information.

FmjKK3.png

Once you do so, the website will show you different input dialogues depending on your chosen offence, and the required evidence for it.

Please make sure to fill these in according to the instructions and guidelines and with as much detail as possible.

Once done, click the green "Report" button to submit the report.

You will be redirected back to the main dashboard, where you can see the report you just submitted, it will be marked as "Open", as no staff has yet reviewed the report.

Once a staff member reviews your report and makes a judgment on it, which can either be to accept the report and punish the user, or deny the report and close it, you will be able to see these in the dashboard as well.

If you wish to see more information about a submitted report, simply click on the username, and you will be shown a pop-up with information regarding your submitted report.

You will also be able to see any messages by our staff, for example, in case they denied the report, it is most likely they will list the reason why in the message.

Happy reporting and thank you to everyone who helps make CubeCraft better for other players!

turbokatta

May 9, 2020
um... i wanna help with banning/ kicking the hackers, but no one have looked at my application yet and I apply almost a week ago. please I wanna help and I want to help in times like now, when no mods are on

BTW I LIVE IN +1 GMT

someone has so do something

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
um... i wanna help with banning/ kicking the hackers, but no one have looked at my application yet and I apply almost a week ago. please I wanna help and I want to help in times like now, when no mods are on

BTW I LIVE IN +1 GMT

If you made your application, you just have to wait, example: My translator application was read in 10 days. Patience is the key!

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey!
As others already said, you can join our staff team by applying for helper. You can find information about this HERE. We are still looking for helpers, we currently don't have enough moderators to keep track of all the reports.
We are also still looking for an anti-cheat developer to improve Sentinel, our anti-cheat system.
For now, you can help us by recording and reporting rulebreakers on our reports site, that would help us to get rid of cheaters.

BTW I LIVE IN +1 GMT

It might take some time before you receive a reply to your application, please be patient :)

I'm going to lock this since the thread has been answered. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me or another staff member, or create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Catss's profile.
Noo not you :(
Thank you for everything you’ve done Catss, it is much appreciated.
Will you still be sticking around the forums?
Reesle wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thank you for the follow, cool Forum’s member!
Aw not another staff leaving :( hopefully not too many more
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
I got my 551th day streak on Duolingo today xD
Pluisje wrote on Assault's profile.
♥️♥️♥️
Top Bottom