Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There's no way this guy actually started playing at that time anyways xo
Expect the Unexpected...

We all know hackers are pretty annoying. so i was thinking how they get banned. i came so a solution: only poeple who are recording are banning hackers we need those guys but we dont have much of them.
so i was thinking why there are no moderators in game to ban them in game (i've never seen a moderator ingame (i play mc for 5 years on cubecraft)) this is really weird right. it looks like all the moderators are only on the forum and not in game to ban these people.

please cube fix this maybe make 2 ranks forum-moderator and game-moderator
ps. vote me for moderator!
First of all we have 45 Staff members or something like that and more than 300 lobbies with multiple game-modes. Look I see a Mod almost everyday.
I talk to them almost everyday and I'm pretty sure they're doing reports.
Are you aware of how many people get punished on a daily basis? More than a 500!
Really now,
Only something like 4 - 8 Mods do reports daily. Some do stuff backstage and some do other things. Look every staff member has applied voluntarily so that means they do it for free and it isn't their job. If they don't have time to do it because of their personal lives then they don't need to do it. Even with this few amount of Moderators doing reports daily we still manage to punish a high amount of rule breakers. You should be proud of our little Staff team working so hard.
The forums doesn't need allot of mods because we Members tell each other when they're breaking the rules. Well some do get official warnings but that's when it could really get out of hand. So we don't need separate mods for the forums or in-game, that would just ruin their system and I think most of us can agree that mods need to be a bit flexible doing different kinds of tasks. Otherwise they wouldn't get accepted as Helper in the first place (or mod/admin if you're an special case.)
If you don't see any mods in-game doesn't mean there aren't any. Some may be in /vanish and some may be in other lobbies (Psst most of them play in the first few lobbies)
Another way of easily contacting mods is through Discord (https://discord.gg/cubecraft) or joining the Cubecraft owners in their Live-streams every friday (They're currently live-streaming btw: https://www.twitch.tv/ccgn )
So what you're on about is totally not true!
Also Cube is only 4 years and 2 Months old so really you've been playing 5 years on it?
Wow that's impressive...
Don't exaggerate stuff it makes you look unprofessional ;) and would highly lower your chances of becoming a helper. @telegamer already said where you can apply so good luck!

Last edited:

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Developers are currently developing a new and more effective anti cheat. We will hopefully see a decrease in hackers very shortly.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
It is very difficult to find a staff member inside the server, but that dont mean that they never join. Understand that for the staff it is easier to ban from the forum than inside the game for a simple reason:
Hundreds of games start every minute on cubecraft. And there are very few moderators connected at the same time to attend all the modalities. So if they are logged in to the forum, they can view reports of any game from across the server! That way many more hackers are banned than if they were playing the games. Because they would play a lot of games and surely find very few hackers, so they do not take advantage of the time.

Thanks for your suggestion! :):p
Not completely true, we like to chill in /vanish sometimes and not be too flamboyant, if we told everyone that a mod was in the game we wouldn't be catching as many hackers.

Reactions: Guinchuu
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom