Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 3, 2020
1
0
2
19
In Bedrock CubeCraft I have seen a Huge increase of hackers. I was wondering when the /report command would be coming and any reason why there is an increase.
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there
They have not added the /report command because there are not enough staff online to handle those reports. I've also seen more hackers. the best thing you can do is record and report them here:
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom