Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

justind

Well-Known Member
Feb 11, 2016
3
1
79
28

SilverMiner54 was using a hack where he would get knocked off and would teleport back up. I shot him off several times and he just kept appearing (I destroyed his team's egg). I decided once I died to record him and see if i could catch him using this hack and I did.

This doesn't appear to be his first time hacking either as when I googled his name I also spotted this video of him hacking on egg wars on this server.


I really hope you ban him for good as he is clearly a serial cheat. thank you :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom