Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestus59

Feb 1, 2017
The fact that users must be constantly recording their Cubecraft experience to catch hackers is ridicules. Add a /report for gods sake, this server is failing because you refuse as a team to help your community when it comes to hackers, they are not even trying to hid it anymore. This is a sad display of ownership of the server, you can't even talk to the mods on the forums. it seems like they just sit around all day, and look at the fourms, we don't need new maps, or game mods, we have a lot of those, focus on hackers. If need be the server can buy, or borrow a /report plugin

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This was a feature in the past, but many people made fake reports, so they removed it. The anti-cheat is in the make, but keep this in mind: the longer it takes the better it's going to be. Just keep recording/reporting, it isn't that big of a deal. ;)

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
The fact that users must be constantly recording their Cubecraft experience to catch hackers is ridicules. Add a /report for gods sake, this server is failing because you refuse as a team to help your community when it comes to hackers, they are not even trying to hid it anymore. This is a sad display of ownership of the server, you can't even talk to the mods on the forums. it seems like they just sit around all day, and look at the fourms, we don't need new maps, or game mods, we have a lot of those, focus on hackers. If need be the server can buy, or borrow a /report plugin

please read this : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-report-system.177997/
@Skifby lock ?

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...

Cubecraft is working on an awesome anti-cheat, please just be patient.
For now just report hackers at report.cubecraft.net.
All you need to do is:
1. Go IN-GAME and type /registerreport (s)
2. Record the player you are trying to report, I see in this case you want to report hackers and you need video evidence for them. If you can't buy a recording software don't worry, OBS and Bandicam are good and free recording softwares.
3. Upload your evidence to Youtube, the mods MUST be unlisted or public for staff members to be able to see it.
4. Make a report following the steps at the report or you can read reporting rules and the how to use the new report system.

(@iSavageSardine or @Marieke2001 [Yes, haha] could one of you give him the links he will need? Thank you.

Now, your thread is about using the /report command. This has been suggested way too many times and the answer is the same, this command can be abused at the point where everybody will want to team and report other players just to win games. -1 from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marieke2001

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hackers outnumber legit players and staff 10,000 to 1 ( f you xturtle for that) thats why it looks like theres nothing being done about them

Jan 25, 2017
The fact that users must be constantly recording their Cubecraft experience to catch hackers is ridicules. Add a /report for gods sake, this server is failing because you refuse as a team to help your community when it comes to hackers, they are not even trying to hid it anymore. This is a sad display of ownership of the server, you can't even talk to the mods on the forums. it seems like they just sit around all day, and look at the I
U are right, there are alot of hackers, but keep going :) When the anti-cheat is finished I would be happy too :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
/report has been removed because it was abused by players. The Anti-Cheat is working on by our great Devs, please have some patience for that. Report hackers here, but if you don't have an account yet I highly recommend you to read this and this if you don't know when you can report someone or when you need video evidence.

Please have patience until the Anti-Cheat will be released.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
/ Report is deleted because they do not really know whether they did or not hack!
And now you see the forums can see right there with proof that they are really hacking, @iCheeetah What if it!

Berat_61K

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Today I play EggWarsFor someone named Forever_Yasin has opened the flying complexion This is a screened image. Please penalize.

Attachments

• 2017-02-01_20.23.02.png
    2017-02-01_20.23.02.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
B

Britney Spears

There's an anti-cheat in development, that's all I can say. For now please bear with us and report rule breakers here: reports.cubecraft.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom