Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaughterOfAres

Nov 11, 2015
Okay, I get it how people can seem like they're hacking. Sometimes, they really are. But earlier on, when a player took my egg out (egg wars), I ate a God apple to fight him. At that point, he no longer had an egg and was eliminated. When I killed him, he immediately accused me of hacking. Later in the same match, I killed a player of the green team when I popped another God apple. I followed by engaging in a bow battle with him (he had an extra set of gear) and after I shot him off, I took his egg out. Finally, his resources exhausted, I managed to kill and eliminate him. He, too, immediately accused me of hacking. Truth be told, this has happened more than once when I kill a person in melee or ranged combat. I'm deeply offended by this. I happen to have some dignity!

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
May I ask why it offends you? I take being called a hacker as a compliment because it means they think you're good ;)

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Dude relax, if other players call you a hacker. You just need to think that they are very inmature.
Also people call you a hacker bcs you outclass them. It happens to me all the time... Just be mature enough to accept it.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
One time I killed HackersDontWin and his team ( I broke the egg too :P ), after in the same match I repeated the same 2 times. In less than 10 minutes, all the teams I killed (except Hackers) accusate me of hacker: but it always was funny how stupid can be ppl

RANDOM GUY: U h4xer bro
ME: REALLY -_-
ANOTHER RANDOM GUY: YES! I'm hacker! how u killed me bro?
One of my team: Aha, NOW I DONT need proofs
The random hacker guy: YES REPORT ME! I will hack the server and UNBAN ME
ME: STOP
A stupid: shut up bro u fudgin kidding me bro. U h4xer I recorder that
A SPAMMER: Join 167.00.00.1 -*RANDOM IP FOR PREVENT THE BAN*-
Another another random hacker guy: U BRO WHAT HACKED CLIENT USE? IS SO OP!
Me: I use Skill PvP
-5 minutes later-
Another another random hacker guy: I didnt found it. FUDGE U BRO
ANOTHER ANOTHER RANDOM HACKER GUY LEFT THE SERVER.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom