Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaughterOfAres

Nov 11, 2015
Okay, I get it how people can seem like they're hacking. Sometimes, they really are. But earlier on, when a player took my egg out (egg wars), I ate a God apple to fight him. At that point, he no longer had an egg and was eliminated. When I killed him, he immediately accused me of hacking. Later in the same match, I killed a player of the green team when I popped another God apple. I followed by engaging in a bow battle with him (he had an extra set of gear) and after I shot him off, I took his egg out. Finally, his resources exhausted, I managed to kill and eliminate him. He, too, immediately accused me of hacking. Truth be told, this has happened more than once when I kill a person in melee or ranged combat. I'm deeply offended by this. I happen to have some dignity!

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
May I ask why it offends you? I take being called a hacker as a compliment because it means they think you're good ;)

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Dude relax, if other players call you a hacker. You just need to think that they are very inmature.
Also people call you a hacker bcs you outclass them. It happens to me all the time... Just be mature enough to accept it.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
One time I killed HackersDontWin and his team ( I broke the egg too :P ), after in the same match I repeated the same 2 times. In less than 10 minutes, all the teams I killed (except Hackers) accusate me of hacker: but it always was funny how stupid can be ppl

RANDOM GUY: U h4xer bro
ME: REALLY -_-
ANOTHER RANDOM GUY: YES! I'm hacker! how u killed me bro?
One of my team: Aha, NOW I DONT need proofs
The random hacker guy: YES REPORT ME! I will hack the server and UNBAN ME
ME: STOP
A stupid: shut up bro u fudgin kidding me bro. U h4xer I recorder that
A SPAMMER: Join 167.00.00.1 -*RANDOM IP FOR PREVENT THE BAN*-
Another another random hacker guy: U BRO WHAT HACKED CLIENT USE? IS SO OP!
Me: I use Skill PvP
-5 minutes later-
Another another random hacker guy: I didnt found it. FUDGE U BRO
ANOTHER ANOTHER RANDOM HACKER GUY LEFT THE SERVER.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom