Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I've seen people in #staff-chat on the discord have all these people (hackers) advertise "sigma", which by looking at this video (here), you can notice that every time he kills someone with this client, information about his mute pops up. The only explanation for this is that the hacked client pastes a message in chat each time the hacker gets a kill to advertise the client, exposing themself in the process.

To the point:

Can we chatreport / video report people like this for hacks?

Just by seeing the message instantly pop up in chat when you die from this person shows that they aren't imitating other people, and I am not even sure if someone would.

Do we still have to take videos to submit people like this?

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Side note: its 2am when I write both of these so if I said anything wrong/poorly i blame 2am eee

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Staff still needs proof of him hacking though there is a good chance that he is hacking if he says that kind of messages

Mostly my point, especially due to the wierd font that "sigma" is in, which is unable to be typed by legit players like so unless copy pasted, in which cast, why would you? That's sort of my main point, the only people typing those are the ones with the hack client, and hence hack-ing

Side note that I noticed posting this when everyone's asleep is not a good idea to get feedback lol

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Mostly my point, especially due to the wierd font that "sigma" is in, which is unable to be typed by legit players like so unless copy pasted, in which cast, why would you? That's sort of my main point, the only people typing those are the ones with the hack client, and hence hack-ing

Side note that I noticed posting this when everyone's asleep is not a good idea to get feedback lol
What you mentioned in this post is a 'Chatbot', and that itself is not bannable. It isn’t enough evidence for them to punish the player with the chatbot. I reported someone with the chatbot evidence, but it was denied due to insufficient evidence. Usually, when I see someone who does this, I let myself die and tp to them to record them actually hacking.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I've contacted the moderation team about this issue. Mods are now allowed to ban for sigma insta messages after kills, and yes, you can report with video/screenshots.

Update: I will try to get a new report type - with screenshots allowed- in the reports website soon. Meanwhile, video evidences will be accepted. Select "use of illegal client" in the reports site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom