Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NASAapollo11

Jun 23, 2020
The only problem I've ever had on EggWars is hacking. I think that it should be more closely monitered because when I play, sometimes I am the only one who reports it. I don't think this is fair on me or any of the other player who just want to play the game and are not enjoying playing because there is a hacker in the game and no one is bothering to report them. Many of the hackers that I have come into contact with on EggWars or any other CubeCraft game are not afraid of being banned. Indeed, one actually said to me, on EggWars teams of 4, "CubeCraft are rubbish at banning hackers. Go on, report me, then you'll see how bad they are." As you see, this person was not afraid, they even told me I should report them! I still reported them but in the back of my mind I thought that there was no point as the hacker was not scared of being banned. I would gratefully accept any thoughts or ideas on how to change this because it is a serious matter and is ruining the game for me and many others.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
one reason why it's like this is because Sentinel isn't as good on bedrock, since there are fewer players, and the reason why you need video evidence is because if you didn't need it, people would just troll others and report them for no reason and give fake evidence.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The only thing you can do against them is to report them, either on the website, or via /report.
Those guys are one of the biggest tryhards, I have ever encountered on any game in my life.
We, ,,the reporters" have to be extremely patient, and we must have iron nerves in order to do that, and we do it well.
Continue on reporting them, because that's how you help me and many others!
Don't give up!

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
I don't mind to play with hackers. Usually they are pretty low skill players, so just add fun to a game. The only annoying hack when they are hitting you constantly. Well, use bow. Bow is the best weapon to kill them.

Jun 17, 2020
United States
The only problem I've ever had on EggWars is hacking. I think that it should be more closely monitered because when I play, sometimes I am the only one who reports it. I don't think this is fair on me or any of the other player who just want to play the game and are not enjoying playing because there is a hacker in the game and no one is bothering to report them. Many of the hackers that I have come into contact with on EggWars or any other CubeCraft game are not afraid of being banned. Indeed, one actually said to me, on EggWars teams of 4, "CubeCraft are rubbish at banning hackers. Go on, report me, then you'll see how bad they are." As you see, this person was not afraid, they even told me I should report them! I still reported them but in the back of my mind I thought that there was no point as the hacker was not scared of being banned. I would gratefully accept any thoughts or ideas on how to change this because it is a serious matter and is ruining the game for me and many others.
Theres not much that can be done here as cubecraft does not ip ban and so i share your annoyance but just continue to report, because not all hackers have alts

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
Just thinking out loud -- isn't that good idea to analyze game events in real-time to detect if player has unrealistic behavior, just scoring and ban. I've built similar pipelines, those are not expensive to run.

Reactions: itrieditathome
Jun 17, 2020
United States
Just thinking out loud -- isn't that good idea to analyze game events in real-time to detect if player has unrealistic behavior, just scoring and ban. I've built similar pipelines, those are not expensive to run.
I believe that there are some in place, however they coukd definitely use work, the problem is this is a bedrock server so alot of ppl playing are on a console or phone that lags. And that can appear as a hacker to the anti cheats

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
My bet there can be strict pattern to define flyers, those who build incredible bridges, I don't think that lagers can destroy several eggs in 10 seconds. Or just train ML model on spam report data.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
My bet there can be strict pattern to define flyers, those who build incredible bridges, I don't think that lagers can destroy several eggs in 10 seconds. Or just train ML model on spam report data.
The problem is, everything will have exceptions if you make the rules to easy. For example, give me a small map and 5 ended pearls. I’ll give you 5 eggs in 20s
So just making rules if a players does this to fast => ban is not enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Top Bottom