Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
You won't have 5 pearls when game begins. Most of hackers start with flying from island to island destroying pearls.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I wish more people would report the hackers, it is terrible that they have that mindset.
Probably since how you do it is kinda niche and not many actually do it

I kinda wish that CC does adopt an ingame reporting system one day but then false reports would quite possibly go way up due to it being way too noticeable and also no videos

If you can log how the player moves throughout the game I guess you can make a report based on that (where are they per second)

You can also go to their game and look at them but this one is really time consuming but ensures that it is not faked

Theres probably other ways that support the idea of in-game reporting but it seems every single way to report someone that ive seen that has no negatives

Reactions: byelol

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think there should be a
/report <name>
to make it easier to report hackers.
This is the case for Java (if you have iron+). On Bedrock we don't have this, primarily because of how large our Bedrock network is. We don't have enough staff for Java to make the command available for everyone, let alone Bedrock which has 10 times the players at certain moment throughout the day.
I'd certainly like to see a /report command open for everyone on both networks. But this simply (and sadly) isn't possible at the moment.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
The problem is that the first few offences are like 1d ban and 3d ban, which isnt enough time in my opinion. I think its should be 1st ban- 3 days 2nd ban- 2 weeks and 3rd ban 3 months. And the 3 months applies every time henceforth

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom