Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you also like Guilds to be added

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
I think that having groups would make the community reach out to each other. Having groups for games like eggwars and skywars can have leadeboards. The wins would be added up in each mode and would all have leaderboards for each mode. Lets say i have 5 people in my guild, we all have 25 wins in duo eggwars for example. That would add up to 100. The top 50 guilds would be featured and you should have your guild name as a customize able prefix in game chat. I am not sure what the maximum amount of players in a guild should be but I recommend 25 players per guild. This would add a whole new sense of community to the game having people to always play with.

Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This has already been suggested, but I think the thread is dead. Guilds would be nice in Cubecraft because it would add a bigger sense of community! +1 from me

Reactions: AceMelinda

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I think if they add this to cube it will create a bigger sense of community however since this method is on other servers I would say maybe add something that makes it different that the others in overall a really good Idea

Reactions: AceMelinda

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
it is a nice idea but if it were to be executed I would do it with a certain level so that you have to be level 5 for example to join a group.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom