Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hello everyone! Today I wanna talk about and offer my thoughts on the following question; What’s the best way to play Skywars? Or in other terms, what playstyle should one adopt to maximus his or her’s ability. There are MANY that people use, some moreso effective then others… but what's the one you should choose?

Player Rushing
Risk Level: Low - Medium

Player Rushing is a tactic used by many players. I highly recommend it for newer players to the game. Your goal as a Player Rusher is to as soon as possible go to another person’s spawn island and kill them. This can be achieved in many ways which is dependant on the map. Sometimes a bridge is needed while on some maps a block jump or even just good parkour can give you easy rushing potential.

After getting a kill, looting their own chests if not already looted is a great way to get that bit of extra gear and set you up for the rest of the game.

Mid Rushing
Risk Level: Medium - High

Mid Rushing is a commonly favoured tactic used by newer players. As a Mid Rusher, your main objective is to reach the mid and loot (or break) all the chests you can ASAP. By doing this, it is possible that you can get a ton of gear in a really short amount of time; however point must be made that this strategy is a bit luck dependant.

A popular way of Mid Rushing is using the Lumberjack kit and breaking chests when you come across them. Not only do you get all the gear, but make it unusable for any other players. This tactic is generally frowned upon… but don’t let that stop you!

Camping
Risk Level: Low

Camping is all about staying on your island for as long as you can. On your island you can do many things as the minutes tick away. Common tactics include mining the resources on your island, setting up barriers and defences and making a trap so when people come, you can get a easy kill.

However with camping comes the chance that when you eventually reach the final few players you will be out geared and may be vulnerable. Often baiting people and knocking them off can solve this problem, and give you a kill! ;)

Aggressive
Risk Level: High

Aggressive is a type of playstyle and mindset, focus on getting as many kills as possible at any cost. Commonly you will see these players wielding fishing rods and do tactics like block hitting. Putting it plain and simple, these guys are one of your biggest enemies.

To play aggressive, you must first be willing to accept that this playstyle comes with great risks and that you will be killed a fair amount before you get the hang of it. Aggressive players have heavy use of perks and get most of their loot off either dead players, starting kits and spawn items.

Defensive

Aggressive is a type of playstyle and mindset, focus on getting as many kills as possible at any cost. Commonly you will see these players wielding fishing rods and do tactics like block hitting. Putting it plain and simple, these guys are one of your biggest enemies.

To play aggressive, you must first be willing to accept that this playstyle comes with great risks and that you will be killed a fair amount before you get the hang of it. Aggressive players have heavy use of perks and get most of their loot off either dead players, starting kits and spawn items.

So… what Playstyle do you recommend Phoah?

Personally, I recommend a “Flexible” playstyle, constantly shifting between Aggressive and Defensive depending on the situation. Most of the time I try to play Defensive and prioritize my own survival, however if I do see an opportunity for kills I will take it.

It really depends on you however, so experiment and try to come up with something unique to yourself!

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I love to play potato playstyle:

Choose that tnt kit and take one of them with you : 3

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Hello everyone! Today I wanna talk about and offer my thoughts on the following question; What’s the best way to play Skywars? Or in other terms, what playstyle should one adopt to maximus his or her’s ability. There are MANY that people use, some moreso effective then others… but what's the one you should choose?

Aggressive

Defensive

I think you confuse or forgot to write the defensive playstyle :u

Reactions: Kloska

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
Personally, I recommend a “Flexible” playstyle, constantly shifting between Aggressive and Defensive depending on the situation. Most of the time I try to play Defensive and prioritize my own survival, however if I do see an opportunity for kills I will take it.
I like that one too. :)

Reactions: Phoah

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I prefer the 'jumpinthevoidandifpossiblebringsomeonealongtokeepyoucompany' style

GekkeNiels

Dec 24, 2015
I found at a pretty cool tactic for earlier kills, vote for softblocks and choose the egg kit, on small maps you can easily get 2 kills.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom