Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
187
145
44
Minecraft 11_6_2020 1_00_50 PM.png
This is going to annoying to repair
 
  • Like
Reactions: katie<3

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
had the same, a friend of mine was afk and when i came back online, the wood catched fire because of the lava we used, so i instantly dm'ed them "come online right now our island is on fire!!!" so we all freaked out x3 you rlly have to be careful with lava these days smh
 

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
187
145
44
had the same, a friend of mine was afk and when i came back online, the wood catched fire because of the lava we used, so i instantly dm'ed them "come online right now our island is on fire!!!" so we all freaked out x3 you rlly have to be careful with lava these days smh
Yeah. i actually looked at an online tutorial of where fire can spawn next to lava (5*2*5=x*y*z) and I filled that in with non flammable blocks. Unfortunately I was doing repairs and I guess I put a wood block too close and it caught on fire.
 

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
187
145
44
I learned the hard way that you have to separate pigs from everything else and use dirt.

I've also put skeletons and creepers in the same grinder, you can guess how that worked out lol
Yeah. I’m doing that currently.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom