Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I am back back, back again. If you've read my other thread you know where this is going to :rolleyes:. But anyways if you haven't read any of my Artwork threads let me explain - I like doing graphical art and sometimes I post it on the forums. Without further a due here is my artwork on Wonder Woman. (Minecraft style). Oh I forgot to mention I did a speedart :).

Video:-
(Sorry that it's in really low quality).

Pic:-
the final wonder woan.png

Hope you guys like it and please feel free to leave comments down below on what I should do next. Also tell me if you like it or not because your opinion matters to me! :).
Don't be afraid to like this thread if you liked my video (it was my first speedart!).
Peace! -Kint

L

Lepzi

Nice going! that looks really nice, just so you know there is an entire minute and 30 seconds of nothing at the end, and again well done looks really cool!:D

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Nice going! that looks really nice, just so you know there is an entire minute and 30 seconds of nothing at the end, and again well done looks really cool!:D
Ohh, that explains why it took longer then expected. Thanks a bunch in the heads up!

Reactions: Lepzi

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I am back back, back again. If you've read my other thread you know where this is going to :rolleyes:. But anyways if you haven't read any of my Artwork threads let me explain - I like doing graphical art and sometimes I post it on the forums. Without further a due here is my artwork on Wonder Woman. (Minecraft style). Oh I forgot to mention I did a speedart :).

View attachment 134741

Hope you guys like it and please feel free to leave comments down below on what I should do next. Also tell me if you like it or not because your opinion matters to me! :).
Don't be afraid to like this thread if you liked my video (it was my first speedart!).
Peace! -Kint

I was like Ohh-Noo xD
JK
Best Movie 2017 (Except New Star Wars, Mummy and Dispicable Me 3)

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I was like Ohh-Noo xD
JK
Best Movie 2017 (Except New Star Wars, Mummy and Dispicable Me 3)
I personally think that Despicable Me 3 was a let down for the franchise since it was quite short and boring, but I haven'e seen the mummy yet. Wonder Woman was an amazing movie for any DC fan (I have been a fan ever since I read the comics!).

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally think that Despicable Me 3 was a let down for the franchise since it was quite short and boring, but I haven'e seen the mummy yet. Wonder Woman was an amazing movie for any DC fan (I have been a fan ever since I read the comics!).

SHHHH DID NOT SEE DISPICABLE ME 3 YET BUT I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE GOOD!!!
THE VILLIANS ARE NOT THAT GOOD ANYWAY EVER BUT STILL ITS WORTH IT!!!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

View attachment 134741

Peace! -Kint
Thats actually pretty cool!!
You mind making one for me too?

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Btw thanks for the kind words, and I woild like your opinion, should I make a portfolio of the banners I've done and will be doing? Thanks.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Sorry to go off topic here, but @KintAura Mummy is an amazing film, I advise you to go and see it, Tom Cruz does an amazing job. @The12Doctor Starwars is a 2016 movie, not a 2017 one, so it cannot be the best movie of 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.