Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Easy mode - drawings are easy and do not require you to deepen into stuff so much. I mean, if I were to draw a certain challenge, map, kit, achievement, that means I require you to know all maps, challenges, kits, achievements on the server, so it is not easy. It's true that I drew thor's hammer, but that's a pretty famous loot item that we always use on community games when we are in the lobby. I got no idea what these achievements 'Patience' or 'collect 1 of every ore in the game' are.

What gives you quests and is not an achievement or challenge? And allows you to go in caves for mining.

Reactions: SanCookie

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Easy mode - drawings are easy and do not require you to deepen into stuff so much. I mean, if I were to draw a certain challenge, map, kit, achievement, that means I require you to know all maps, challenges, kits, achievements on the server, so it is not easy. It's true that I drew thor's hammer, but that's a pretty famous loot item that we always use on community games when we are in the lobby. I got no idea what these achievements 'Patience' or 'collect 1 of every ore in the game' are.

What gives you quests and is not an achievement or challenge?
Minerware

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

What gives you quests and is not an achievement or challenge? And allows you to go in caves for mining.
Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind!

Reactions: Elenahh

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Drawing #9
Dr1HWCc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom