Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Helloooo! It's been a little bit, but I got a lot of new skins! If I counted correctly, this should be my largest thread with a whole 12 new skins I made! I also got around to figuring out spoilers, so slightly new format as well!
*The usual disclaimer: I am not the creator of a lot of the base skins I used for editing onto my own. A lot of inspiration came from members of Cubecraft and also NameMC!

General Anime Skins: (Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Naruto)
IMG_3964.jpg
IMG_3965.jpg
I found some base skins for Tanjiro and Zenitsu's outfits and edited them a bit to be a little more hoodie style!
IMG_3971.jpg
Also from NameMC, I found a Yuuji skin and then snagged the uniform!
IMG_3970.jpg
For this one, I found a base outfit for Naruto and then edited it to fit my skin a little more like an oversized hoodie! I wish it turned out a little better than what I did, but I'm still pretty satisfied with it :3

Pokemon Skins:
IMG_3973.jpg
IMG_3975.jpg
IMG_3974.jpg
Also some NameMC inspired stuff, I have a lil Oshawott hat and a Pikachu logo as well! The third skin is a "Riolu Hat" which I mostly custom made, aside from the shape of the hat :D

Lobby/NameMC Inspired Skins:
IMG_3966.jpg
This skin's inspired by one of Karl Jacobs' skins! I recolored it to match one of the spring themed skins that I'm currently using in game!
IMG_3968.jpg
IMG_3967.jpg
IMG_3972.jpg
The first 2 skins are inspired by none other than @TrueMike's skin! The third one, which is inspired from IGN SammieFr, I thought was really cool and I had to do something with it myself!

So, I've gotten this question a few times: "Grove, your eyes are closed on your skin, what do they look like when they're open?" Well, this is your answer...
IMG_3969.jpg

And that's everything for this one! Not sure what my plan is for the next time I make a thread, we'll see I guess! :D

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Ouhh :o Big fan of Jujutsu Kaisen myself, cool to see them back on a thread :D

Well done! :D

• Love
Reactions: Grove

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Aaaa, those are incredibly cute!!! You're doing a great job, but there's always room for improvement for everyone, so keep trying! :)

• Love
Reactions: Grove

aura_att

Mar 22, 2021
United States
Helloooo! It's been a little bit, but I got a lot of new skins! If I counted correctly, this should be my largest thread with a whole 12 new skins I made! I also got around to figuring out spoilers, so slightly new format as well!
*The usual disclaimer: I am not the creator of a lot of the base skins I used for editing onto my own. A lot of inspiration came from members of Cubecraft and also NameMC!

General Anime Skins: (Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, Naruto)
View attachment 189171View attachment 189172I found some base skins for Tanjiro and Zenitsu's outfits and edited them a bit to be a little more hoodie style!
View attachment 189174 Also from NameMC, I found a Yuuji skin and then snagged the uniform!
View attachment 189175 For this one, I found a base outfit for Naruto and then edited it to fit my skin a little more like an oversized hoodie! I wish it turned out a little better than what I did, but I'm still pretty satisfied with it :3

Pokemon Skins:
View attachment 189176View attachment 189178View attachment 189177 Also some NameMC inspired stuff, I have a lil Oshawott hat and a Pikachu logo as well! The third skin is a "Riolu Hat" which I mostly custom made, aside from the shape of the hat :D

Lobby/NameMC Inspired Skins:
View attachment 189180 This skin's inspired by one of Karl Jacobs' skins! I recolored it to match one of the spring themed skins that I'm currently using in game!
View attachment 189182View attachment 189181View attachment 189183 The first 2 skins are inspired by none other than @TrueMike's skin! The third one, which is inspired from IGN SammieFr, I thought was really cool and I had to do something with it myself!

So, I've gotten this question a few times: "Grove, your eyes are closed on your skin, what do they look like when they're open?" Well, this is your answer...View attachment 189184

And that's everything for this one! Not sure what my plan is for the next time I make a thread, we'll see I guess! :D
Your skins are super amazing. Maybe if you don’t mind me like giving suggestions but some my hero skins would be super cool.

• Love
Reactions: Hoshi and Grove

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Your skins are super amazing. Maybe if you don’t mind me like giving suggestions but some my hero skins would be super cool.
I'm still learning a lot myself, but I could definitely try and give a few pointers!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom