Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
HELLO, I am officially 2/3 of the way there!
Screenshot (966).png

10 is also a pretty cool number, and it's probably been about that many weeks since I've shared any skins, so here we go!

~ MCC Skins ~
In honor of being an MCC Tester, I made team color skins for all 10 teams for myself! (Haha 10 I'm so good at numbers even this is font size 10) Most of the inspiration came from Twitter, where the skin artists are insane at making amazing new MCC skins every time!
redrabbits.png
orangeocelots.png
yellowyaks.png
limellamas.png
greengeckos.png
cyancoyotes.png
aquaaxolotls.png
bluebats.png
purplepandas.png
pinkparrots.png

~ Anime Outfits ~
Here's a few other skins I did for fun! I did 2 additional Demon Slayer skins of Giyuu and Zenitsu to go with my Tanjiro one, and I redid my Haikyuu jersey skin since I liked my old one so much! Inspiration from previous skins I had saved & also NameMC :D
giyuu.png
zenitsu.png
haikyuu.png

~ Flower Crowns ~
As a celebration for becoming a helper, I made pink flower crowns for all 5 of us promoted together! They're slightly outdated now though...
grove.png
joke.png
harm.png
hqteful.png

I MADE SUNSET A SKIN TOO I SWEAR

If you want to check out any of the skins, they're all on my NameMC (ign xGrove)! Thanks for reading, spooky season skins next >.>

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 201819
10 is also a pretty cool number, and it's probably been about that many weeks since I've shared any skins, so here we go!

~ MCC Skins ~
In honor of being an MCC Tester, I made team color skins for all 10 teams for myself! (Haha 10 I'm so good at numbers even this is font size 10) Most of the inspiration came from Twitter, where the skin artists are insane at making amazing new MCC skins every time!

~ Anime Outfits ~
Here's a few other skins I did for fun! I did 2 additional Demon Slayer skins of Giyuu and Zenitsu to go with my Tanjiro one, and I redid my Haikyuu jersey skin since I liked my old one so much! Inspiration from previous skins I had saved & also NameMC :D

~ Flower Crowns ~
As a celebration for becoming a helper, I made pink flower crowns for all 5 of us promoted together! They're slightly outdated now though...

If you want to check out any of the skins, they're all on my NameMC (ign xGrove)! Thanks for reading, spooky season skins next >.>
Wow your skins are beautiful!

• Love
Reactions: Grove

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
They all look amazing! The one with the axolotl is really cool and I love the color. It was very sweet of you to make pink flower crowns for those promoted to helper. Keep up the great work! 😁

• Love

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 201819

~ MCC Skins ~

~ Anime Outfits ~

~ Flower Crowns ~

Cool skins! I like the shading on the hair you do on your personal skins, you're not as aggressive with the shading as most people, I like how it looks! Unfortunately I can't make my skins like that because they end up looking like a cartoon xd (hair is not my thing)

• Love

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Poahh! These skins are amazing, where can I buy one? 👀
I don't really ask for pay or anything, I usually just take requests if people ask, but lately I've been really busy xD
Good job! You have talent in this for sure! 🤩

With what do you make your skins?
As mentioned above, Skindex is an awesome website to use and I like it a lot, but when I know I don't have access to my laptop I use Skinseed on my phone which isn't too bad of an alternative!

Reactions: Zathelas

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't really ask for pay or anything, I usually just take requests if people ask, but lately I've been really busy xD

As mentioned above, Skindex is an awesome website to use and I like it a lot, but when I know I don't have access to my laptop I use Skinseed on my phone which isn't too bad of an alternative!
Maybe you also can use Paint, like I use it sometimes and it's a bit weird how you have to work with it but if you know how the layers work it's easy to make your skins on.

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Maybe you also can use Paint, like I use it sometimes and it's a bit weird how you have to work with it but if you know how the layers work it's easy to make your skins on.
Maybe! I like having access to 3-d views to see how certain pieces connect so I'm not sure how I'd do xD

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom