Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Socarlax

Dec 8, 2019
I have lvl40 luck so mobs usually drop a lot of armors, is there a way to sell things faster? The current method is quite slow when you have a full inventory of different things
(Sorry for bad english, not my first language)

greenfrog5678

Jun 2, 2021
I have lvl40 luck so mobs usually drop a lot of armors, is there a way to sell things faster? The current method is quite slow when you have a full inventory of different things
Yes, there is. You can glitch the game by putting all the stuff you want to get rid of in your crafting area, then putting essence or something to fill up the slots that previously held the armor. After that close your inventory and the items will be gone.

hhsu

Aug 24, 2021
yeah i wish there was a way to auto-sell common armors considering my +2400% luck, i would like to keep the heatwave/tsunami but if i could auto-sell things like flame and axolandl shell that would be nice

Mar 29, 2020
yeah i wish there was a way to auto-sell common armors considering my +2400% luck, i would like to keep the heatwave/tsunami but if i could auto-sell things like flame and axolandl shell that would be nice
i agree as i've personally looked for a whole set of heatwave armour for about 2 hours and i have it but the amount of times i've had to go sell flame and golem armour was way too many Maybe there could be a new potion class where you can auto sell armour of 75% of the entire worth and in the menu you can set up what items to sell and what to keep. (for reference a small would be in use for about 30 mins, a medium would be about 1h-1h 30 mins and a large/strong would last 3h-5h)

hhsu

Aug 24, 2021
Lol rip this is why i want this
rip inv in m&m.png

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
I don't think that there is a way to remove everything by 1 click. The idea does sound good, but it's also very risky. When someone accidentally clicks the "sell all" button, there is a big chance that many people will accidentally sell things they don't want to sell.

The fastest way is to right click an item. It works great for me and it's not really a time consuming method.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Yes, there is. You can glitch the game by putting all the stuff you want to get rid of in your crafting area, then putting essence or something to fill up the slots that previously held the armor. After that close your inventory and the items will be gone.
I think using a glitch is not the right way to do it. Glitches are most of the time not meant to be, which means that any other bad thing can happen when using glitches often.

The best way, as far as I know, is using the right button on your mouse to sell items pretty quick.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom