• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne1936

Aug 22, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Would cause too many lag I think and builders would have to make massive maps.
All depends on you PC build and your Internet Quality, simply people who have problems with internet play the current standing Survival Games. And people who can handle the load of 60 people can play Ground War Version. Map Size wouldn't matter, the idea of "Ground War" is to be very heavy on the amount of PvP Battles that are taking place. So the current maps would be fine.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
All depends on you PC build and your Internet Quality, simply people who have problems with internet play the current standing Survival Games. And people who can handle the load of 60 people can play Ground War Version. Map Size wouldn't matter, the idea of "Ground War" is to be very heavy on the amount of PvP Battles that are taking place. So the current maps would be fine.
You can't just not care about people with 'bad' laptops/PC's. Eveyone has to be able to enjoy the game, not only people with good PC's.

Rayne1936

Aug 22, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
You can't just not care about people with 'bad' laptops/PC's. Eveyone has to be able to enjoy the game, not only people with good PC's.
This would not be leaving them out, simply opening up the opportunity for them to play a different style of the game. if it affects them so bad and they are really sensitive about the topic at hand. maybe think heavily on upgrading you quality of gaming. #AlwaysAWay

Reactions: Lepzi

Rayne1936

Aug 22, 2016
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
This would not be leaving them out, simply opening up the opportunity for them to play a different style of the game. if it affects them so bad and they are really sensitive about the topic at hand. maybe think heavily on upgrading you quality of gaming. #AlwaysAWay

When it come to not caring about the whole player base. I could use the phrase people with Bad quality gaming setups are delaying the progress of game modes, always 2 sides. But I wouldn't purpose that because its kind of a scummy move.

L

Lepzi

This would be a cool idea, but it would take soo long to make the map, and everything so that would be kinda annoying though I would like to see a map like this in the future.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
1. Really chaotic.
2. The waiting time for players to join is gonna be waaay to long.
3. It will be laggy.

Simple answer, NO.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Marieke2001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom