Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Self explanatory, just some of the best moments you have had in pvp.
For me, theres 2.
1: A few months ago, i had been playing the 1.8 version of eggwars on the instruments map when i was the last person left with my egg gone going up against 2 players with their egg gone as well. However, both of the players were hackers with anti-knockback, so me, being smart, forced myself into a corner to counter the anti knockback by being able to hit both of them and it worked and i won, beating both of them.
2: This happened pretty recently. I had been playing on the 1.9 version of eggwars on the dwarven map, and it wasn't really that complicated, at the end, i had made it to the end with no egg and while doing what i can to stay alive, and at the end, it was just a close match, simple as that.

Reactions: Komodо

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I was in a game of eggwars. It was hardcore. I defeated a guy with 1/2 a heart remain. I also had no egg.
kIFZB8N.png

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm well on cubecraft I would say it was when I played money walls and the teams were really unbalanced with me being on a team of 4 vs 15 people. The other team destroys my wither and kills all of my teammates while I'm farming emeralds.Once I get enough I get full prot I dia and a sharpness two diamond sword. I rush their wither and kill it with 8.people after me. I kill two people in that group and lead the rest up the emerald tower where I knock half of them off. I go down the tower and kill the rest in that group from there I pick of the remaining 7 one by one and win :D

D34TH4NG31

Jul 13, 2016
Your Moms Place
>Playing eggwars
>1v1
>No eggs left
>Enemy camping
>Trying to advance
>Have bow, enderpearl
>Enemy has bow, wait what???
>I get shot
>While falling, I hit him
>Knock him off
>I enderpearl back up
>Wins match
>My friend goes crazy
>Didn't forget to congratulate the match with a GG

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom