Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanielSch

Sep 28, 2015
Self explanatory, just some of the best moments you have had in pvp.
For me, theres 2.
1: A few months ago, i had been playing the 1.8 version of eggwars on the instruments map when i was the last person left with my egg gone going up against 2 players with their egg gone as well. However, both of the players were hackers with anti-knockback, so me, being smart, forced myself into a corner to counter the anti knockback by being able to hit both of them and it worked and i won, beating both of them.
2: This happened pretty recently. I had been playing on the 1.9 version of eggwars on the dwarven map, and it wasn't really that complicated, at the end, i had made it to the end with no egg and while doing what i can to stay alive, and at the end, it was just a close match, simple as that.

Reactions: Komodо

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I was in a game of eggwars. It was hardcore. I defeated a guy with 1/2 a heart remain. I also had no egg.
kIFZB8N.png

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm well on cubecraft I would say it was when I played money walls and the teams were really unbalanced with me being on a team of 4 vs 15 people. The other team destroys my wither and kills all of my teammates while I'm farming emeralds.Once I get enough I get full prot I dia and a sharpness two diamond sword. I rush their wither and kill it with 8.people after me. I kill two people in that group and lead the rest up the emerald tower where I knock half of them off. I go down the tower and kill the rest in that group from there I pick of the remaining 7 one by one and win :D

D34TH4NG31

Jul 13, 2016
Your Moms Place
>Playing eggwars
>1v1
>No eggs left
>Enemy camping
>Trying to advance
>Have bow, enderpearl
>Enemy has bow, wait what???
>I get shot
>While falling, I hit him
>Knock him off
>I enderpearl back up
>Wins match
>My friend goes crazy
>Didn't forget to congratulate the match with a GG

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom