Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IWqntLqstTry

Member
Dec 15, 2021
60
35
24
18
Bulgaria, Sofia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys! I think I make the WORLD record for the greatest egg protect! I say MAYBE because there is a chance someone made bigger protection but only I have video with 555 obsidian!
2022-02-14_13.21.42.png
2022-02-14_13.22.05.png
2022-02-14_13.21.53.png
2022-02-14_13.21.26.png
2022-02-14_13.22.23.png

That was amazing moment for me and you can watch the video here:
On 45:23 you can see the obsidian counter if you want you can count too!


Send pictures with your best moments!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom