Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Other (Explain in Comments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
So for those of you who don't know, by saying "gg" at the end of a game or after you die, will give you 1 XP, as a small incentive for being a good sport.

I suggest that the same should be done at the beginning of the game for saying terms like: "glhf", "Good luck", "Have fun", etc.

I think this would be a small yet great way to promote a more friendly game, lemme know what you think :D

This is directed more towards Bedrock, but it could apply to Java as well, I don't know the situation there

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Java is the same as bedrock at this moment. You get 1 xp for saying gg or wp at the end of a game. I think it would be a nice addition to get 1 xp for saying gl or hf at the begin of the game. It's not much, so it isn't a big change.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Well, it's a fun idea and all of that.
but I think that players should be 'friendly' without getting anything in return for it..

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is a great idea! I would also like to see this on Java as well if it were to be implemented.
+1

Well, it's a fun idea and all of that.
but I think that players should be 'friendly' without getting anything in return for it..

1 xp is really nothing, but it's still good to try and promote it though, even though yes most people should do it anyway.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
This could EASILY become an xp farm,so no -1
Imo 1xp isn't that much, so it wouldn't really be a problem.
But there's always a way to prevent this from happening
- You only get xp from it when the timer counts down from 15 to 0
I'm also pretty sure that people won't join a game just to say gl/hf and immediately leave just so they can get 1xp instead of just playing the game and get more xp.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You already get 1 xp from saying GG after you finish a game :D

This is a completely different suggestion though.

This could EASILY become an xp farm,so no -1

How? It's 1 xp, I'd need tens of thousands for xp points to go up a level. I don't see how this could be farmed when this is already a feature for GG.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Well, hello there.

When I play, almost every game I will write "GL", you know, for good sports, I do it because I like to.

I would like everyone to reply back with another message like those, but I also would like that they do it by themselves, you just don't need an XP bonus for writing it. Either does writing GG/GF in the first place.

Not that I disagree, it's just unnecessary, but anyways, +1.

Last edited:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
In java none of it actually means anything anymore ppl get clients to do it all for them :V so I'd rather it not to give any exp for saying gl or gg bcs it takes no work

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
i don't like this because it isn't just a friendly gesture anymore, it is just a way to get XP for people. if you say it now without getting XP, it means a lot more.
I agree with this. Kindness is it's own reward and people shouldn't have to get something out of it to say it whether they know they're getting rewarded for it or not

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom