Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Just saw on the server's discord someone call @luv goddess a catfish. After seeing that I jumped on the forums, held down on her pfp, selected "search Google for this image" and found that this is the only vrsion of this image Google can find.
2017-09-17-00-06-35.png

Not saying this is proof she's not catfishing, but this means its unlikely.

Reactions: A pigeon

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
I
Just saw on the server's discord someone call @luv goddess a catfish. After seeing that I jumped on the forums, held down on her pfp, selected "search Google for this image" and found that this is the only vrsion of this image Google can find.
View attachment 137673
can change my pro pic if u want lmao
View attachment 137673
firsy of all y r u copying my pro pic u little creep get a life don't try to stalk me

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think I am allowed to curse wen some creepy ass kid tries to stalk u-.-
No you are not.
3- Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user.
This quote was stated directly from the forum rules, and if you continue to swear you will have to face the consequences of your actions.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
y r u copying my pro pic u little creep
I saw someone on discord call you a catfish and decided to see if it was true or false.
get a life
Had one, ended it, got a new one within a week.
Well

I think I am allowed to curse wen some creepy ass kid tries to stalk u-.-
Not stalking. Just thought I'd see if you were catfishing or not. Now stop calling me a stalker before I sue you for slander.

F

Facelurite

Koi , watching Scarce get riled up about suing someone for slander doesnt mean you can. Do youthink you can actually sue someone for slander for calling you something? You cant. You can of that person says false things , but not for calling names. Bye bye

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
I saw someone on discord call you a catfish and decided to see if it was true or false.

Had one, ended it, got a new one within a week.

Not stalking. Just thought I'd see if you were catfishing or not. Now stop calling me a stalker before I sue you for slander.
u weirdo u prob ugly so u tryna hit on me n not a girl in real life, ur weird is prob just tryna pick up an online gf u desperate don't ever stalk me again because that is stalking

A

A pigeon

Hi brownster i see u were viewing this thread camt wait to see what u do

A

A pigeon

It's funny how a mod gave this thread a look but had no idea how to deal with the situation so he left it alone. Lol

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Koi , watching Scarce get riled up about suing someone for slander doesnt mean you can. Do youthink you can actually sue someone for slander for calling you something? You cant. You can of that person says false things , but not for calling names. Bye bye
I was joking.
u weirdo u prob ugly so u tryna hit on me n not a girl in real life, ur weird is prob just tryna pick up an online gf u desperate don't ever stalk me again because that is stalking
I regret making this thread bc you've done nothing but take it out of context and turned it into a steaming pile of poop.jpg . @Buuuddy plz kill me (lock this thread)
910745_R_Z001.jpg

Professor Oak said:
It's funny how a mod gave this thread a look but had no idea how to deal with the situation so he left it alone. Lol
ikr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom