Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have I ever crossed your mind? Be honest. I'll not know who you are.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
See Ya In The News.
Hello,

As I had said four hours ago before this I'll be leaving Minecraft. I do not expect to ever play this game again, although things always happen. I've decided that Minecraft has now become boring and that it is just not for me. Cubecraft has begun to add unneeded updates, although there are many other good ones that I like. I do not understand any other server, I only played in Cubecraft because they kept it unique, easy, and simple. Until now, it looks like they're running out of ideas to be like they used to be. The maps are just not the same in EggWars, like Underdasea. What did the heck happen to the map? There was no need to add an extra base. The way the map was designed at first is what I loved about that map. Even if players got stuck in there, that was the magic of the map, that player could've been you, and you would probably be yelling for being so lucky! but nah, they had to remove it by adding a bunch of blocks. You should just keep it... KISS. (Yes, I did mean to say that. Look it up if ya don't know what that means).

Of course, some people might not agree, but I don't really care if you agree or not, I'm just pointing out a reason I'm leaving Minecraft. And that isn't the only one. There is 1 more reason that I'm leaving. They have nothing to do with Cubecraft's updates or anything like that.

maxresdefault.jpg

The main reason I'm leaving Minecraft is that I've realized the things I could be doing and who I could be if I was to stop being so dumb and childish. I've decided to quit all games for at least 4 years. It will probably be more. My expected time is 7 years. I've decided to stop complaining about all the dumb stuff, stop talking toxic people, and give up on all excuses and become who I want to be. I'm currently going to work on a business plan. I expect to finish it in at least a month, however, until everything is completely finished it should be at least 4 years.

So yeah... This is the biggest 2 reason I'm leaving Minecraft. I'll not be having much fun for the next years. I'll be homeschooled to improve my work. I'll not be active in any social media or any communication methods. Everything will go as I plan it, I know it.

I'd like to tag everyone who I've ever played with and had an amazing time with, but I do not have the time to do so. I'm supposed to be working on the business plan but I've decided to say goodbye since there are a few people here that I know who might care enough to at least say goodbye. I've tried to make business plans in the past but I never finished. This time I'm determined to finish and succeed. No excuses. I'll always try my best to keep communication with those who care. I do have knowledge of my inactivity and that most people might not know me, but I'm here for those who do. If you'd like to keep some communication with me because you know me, my Discord is SkadoodleInBeta#8093 and my Skype is stax_x_x. Yes, you do need the star for Discord. I'm giving those here because I wouldn't want to give my phone number as I'll become successful in the next years. And most people wouldn't want to communicate through their either.

Don't y'all dare talk about anything I mentioned. I'm leaving leave me alone smh

This is it for me,
Goodbye.

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
See Ya In The News.
Hello,

As I had said four hours ago before this I'll be leaving Minecraft. I do not expect to ever play this game again, although things always happen. I've decided that Minecraft has now become boring and that it is just not for me. Cubecraft has begun to add unneeded updates, although there are many other good ones that I like. I do not understand any other server, I only played in Cubecraft because they kept it unique, easy, and simple. Until now, it looks like they're running out of ideas to be like they used to be. The maps are just not the same in EggWars, like Underdasea. What did the heck happen to the map? There was no need to add an extra base. The way the map was designed at first is what I loved about that map. Even if players got stuck in there, that was the magic of the map, that player could've been you, and you would probably be yelling for being so lucky! but nah, they had to remove it by adding a bunch of blocks. You should just keep it... KISS. (Yes, I did mean to say that. Look it up if ya don't know what that means).

Of course, some people might not agree, but I don't really care if you agree or not, I'm just pointing out a reason I'm leaving Minecraft. And that isn't the only one. There is 1 more reason that I'm leaving. They have nothing to do with Cubecraft's updates or anything like that.

maxresdefault.jpg

The main reason I'm leaving Minecraft is that I've realized the things I could be doing and who I could be if I was to stop being so dumb and childish. I've decided to quit all games for at least 4 years. It will probably be more. My expected time is 7 years. I've decided to stop complaining about all the dumb stuff, stop talking toxic people, and give up on all excuses and become who I want to be. I'm currently going to work on a business plan. I expect to finish it in at least a month, however, until everything is completely finished it should be at least 4 years.

So yeah... This is the biggest 2 reason I'm leaving Minecraft. I'll not be having much fun for the next years. I'll be homeschooled to improve my work. I'll not be active in any social media or any communication methods. Everything will go as I plan it, I know it.

I'd like to tag everyone who I've ever played with and had an amazing time with, but I do not have the time to do so. I'm supposed to be working on the business plan but I've decided to say goodbye since there are a few people here that I know who might care enough to at least say goodbye. I've tried to make business plans in the past but I never finished. This time I'm determined to finish and succeed. No excuses. I'll always try my best to keep communication with those who care. I do have knowledge of my inactivity and that most people might not know me, but I'm here for those who do. If you'd like to keep some communication with me because you know me, my Discord is Extrax#8093 and my Skype is stax_x_x. Yes, you do need the star for Discord. I'm giving those here because I wouldn't want to give my phone number as I'll become successful in the next years. And most people wouldn't want to communicate through their either.

This is it for me,
Goodbye.

Good bye!!!
Thank you for staying with us!!!
We will miss you!

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Cubecraft has begun to add unneeded updates,
Ya think?!?
stop talking toxic people,
You might as well be a hermit, you cant escape toxic speaking
Everything will go as I plan it, I know it.
yeaaaah no that never happens, never has, life is to random, accomplishments only get you so far, but good luck anyway
The main reason I'm leaving Minecraft is that I've realized the things I could be doing and who I could be if I was to stop being so dumb and childish
so your saying were all dumb and childish because we play minecraft?
What did the heck happen to the map?
what do you mean "happened" it was a terrible map from the start
I'm currently going to work on a business plan. I expect to finish it in at least a month, however, until everything is completely finished it should be at least 4 years
good luck

Reactions: Maaarijn

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Ya think?!?

yeaaaah no that never happens, never has, life is to random, accomplishments only get you so far, but good luck anyway

good luck

Back to when the voting system hadn't been added to eggwars yet, Underdasea was a great map!

We might be dumb and childish while playing Minecraft, but there's nothing more stupid than playing a shooting game!

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Goodbye. I hope you have a good life and a happy future where you reach your goals. Of course we all will have to move on from CubeCraft and Minecraft itself one day, today was your day. Soon it will be someone elses, and one day it'll be my turn to quit and move on as well. I hope you had a good time playing this game, I know that many good friends can be found through it, some you keep & some you lose. Good luck with life. ☁​

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Ya think?!?

good luck
People like you upset me.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Goodluck my friend, I still remember when you were NoHaxJustDorito! Goodluck with your future endeavours! I may contact on discord once in awhile. Its hard to put away video games, but you did it, gret job.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom