Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Bye Eric, will miss you loads, mate. I would like to show extreme gratitude to your successes that you have been throughout your life. @WolfWhisperer12 shall never a rag doll to troll XDD

Reactions: eshuren1

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
:( Now who am I gonna troll? (You still don't know my age :p) Anyways, I remember meeting you on assassins and then you got banned xD I helped you get unbanned, and you shall be eternally greatfull. Just kidding, but I'm sad to see you go, and I hope you'll get to come back sometime. Thanks for being an awesome friend ;) I hope for the best.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Noooooooo! Eshey, I will miss you SOOOO much! I have lost a friend to play skywars with! :( well, we all hope to see you come back for a visit now and then, but we will miss you!

P.S as soon as I got Lapiz, you leave! Is that a QUINCIDENCE or what?!?

-Simba-

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
Bye esh I will miss being killed in skyblock pvp.... Wait what.... But being serious I wish you best for whatever you do instead I will miss you and I'm sure as you can already see so will a lot of other people

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Its weird to see people come and go like this. Seems like just yesterday we were arguing on your ban appeal. ;p. Eric you're an awesome guy and I wish you good luck in the future! Stay on Kik c:

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Its weird to see people come and go like this. Seems like just yesterday we were arguing on your ban appeal. ;p. Eric you're an awesome guy and I wish you good luck in the future! Stay on Kik c:
Esh u were banned? And to think no one has ever told me that

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Esh u were banned? And to think no one has ever told me that
shhh it's all just an illusion :p But yeah that was like a year ago when they thought I hacked xP I probably shouldnt have raged like I did but whatevs.

heehee will do c:

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I'm gonna miss you Eshy, You've always been that guy that every loves to talked to :). I'll be waiting right here when you come back! But for now, I hope everything goes out well with you and your parents.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I'm gonna miss you Eshy, You've always been that guy that every loves to talked to :). I'll be waiting right here when you come back! But for now, I hope everything goes out well with you and your parents.
Wow, that really says something right there, it says how much we all care about you esh, and that's what everyone hopes, for someone to care about you, and after reading that, that says that Nano really does care about you!

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Wow, that really says something right there, it says how much we all care about you esh, and that's what everyone hopes, for someone to care about you, and after reading that, that says that Nano really does care about you!
And Nano probably cares about you as much as me, and everyone else on this server

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
And Nano probably cares about you as much as me, and everyone else on this server
Aw thanks guys :) I'm gonna miss ya >.< but hopefully it's only for like a couple months! Which will take forever ø–ø but hopefully it goes by quickly. But to stay in touch with u guys, if u ever wanna text me you can message me on kik at "ericshuren21" (I think thats what it is) and pls nu spam :c (This is either a good idea or a death wish xD)

Reactions: NanoNet
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom