Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
I get kind of annoyed when u get people leaving a game when they die in hide n seek
A good idear would to have 3 chances after that u get taken away form the game for and hour or something

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I agree with this. People ragequitting constantly after being caught is pretty annoying, but it's not like it really breaks the game or anything. If people wanna be sore losers and leave, let them.

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
It's a good idea, but could be impractical. I know of people who play on the server who are constantly disconnecting due to internet problems. If this is implemented it would set certain people at a disadvantage

john

Nov 24, 2013
It's a good idea, but could be impractical. I know of people who play on the server who are constantly disconnecting due to internet problems. If this is implemented it would set certain people at a disadvantage

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yeah, this exemplifies more fairness across the game. I understand it is frustrating when people rage quit. Although, others would become affected by this rule.

hippopotamu5

Dec 20, 2013
Good point, well made.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I have an even better idear!
You spell idea right!

Seriously though, my computer always makes mc crash and some people occasionally have to leave because that their parents are calling or something, it would be kinda unfair on them then.

Also, who's ever been sad because they got an extra hider win because the first hider quit?

littlejack03

Dec 14, 2013
aimee2323 idea was spelt wrong as my computer was trying to correct stuff to some language i never heard of so im sorry about that but i mean the people that leave straight after the found there should be a limit where they have to stay in the game for a period of time before leaving

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
aimee2323 idea was spelt wrong as my computer was trying to correct stuff to some language i never heard of so im sorry about that but i mean the people that leave straight after the found there should be a limit where they have to stay in the game for a period of time before leaving
Spanish?
You've never heard of Spanish? :o

john

Nov 24, 2013
Cut the guy some slack. He just spelt idea wrong because he thought it sounded cute or humerus.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Gotta love how this entire thread has been derailed by the letter "R" at the end of the word "idea".

On Topic: I've been playing Hide & Seek and plenty of people have ragequit. I honestly don't care unless the person who leaves is the original seeker and everyone "wins" by default. Happens all the tme on my favorite maps and I have to wait for them to be back.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
It's kinda like saying if somebody quits a parkour because of rage five times they can't go back on. And you wouldn't do that, would you?

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Parkour doesn't affect other player's enjoyment. The map doesn't reset if someone quits parkour. It does in Hide & Seek though.
If the first seeker quits, you get an extra hider win on your stats. If a person who gets killed and becomes a seeker quits, there's still a seeker left.
Win-Win.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom