Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
I was thinking since a lot of people leave such as Admins, Mods, etc there should be a a goodbye thread. For example, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/goodbye.186695/ people usually just put the "Goodbyes" in the Everything Else.
So what do you think? ツ
giphy.gif

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I was thinking since a lot of people leave such as Admins, Mods, etc there should be a a goodbye thread. For example, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/goodbye.186695/ people usually just put the "Goodbyes" in the Everything Else.
So what do you think? ツ
giphy.gif
You gave me a heart attack!
I thought you left! :p
I think this is a good idea, since many staff members left.
Good idea, 1+ from me!

D

Deleted member 169486

Commotion.
I know what uproar means, I didn't know what that had to do with Macs leaving thread.

Staff pretty much ranted about people they didn't like or about the server itself etc.
And they have the right to. Cardan made the same points in his thread that a lot of other staff have said about working at cube. They never called out a single person.

Reactions: Caaaaarman

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
What?? You want an old member of 2014 to post a boring message UNDER a thread instead of being creative and making one himself.
What the hell does this have for use in this "beloved" community server!?

Get out, -1

D

Deleted member 169486

What?? You want an old member of 2014 to post a boring message UNDER a thread instead of being creative and making one himself.
What the hell does this have for use in this "beloved" community server!?

Get out, -1
No. Currently there is a forum called introductions, where people can introduce themselves. @Yutoooooshi wants, is for there to be a forum for people leaving, instead of posting them in everything else.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
No. Currently there is a forum called introductions, where people can introduce themselves. @Yutoooooshi wants, is for there to be a forum for people leaving, instead of posting them in everything else.
I dont really care about the Introduction thread, but when a person leaves the server that has done so much for the community they should make a fun thread themselve instead of posting under a thread made by a low-class member.

D

Deleted member 169486

I dont really care about the Introduction thread, but when a person leaves the server that has done so much for the community they should make a fun thread themselve instead of posting under a thread made by a low-class member.
OMG! NO NO NO NO NO! READ THE POST!

They have a forum for introductions
People post goodbye's in Everything else
They want a forum for them.

posting under a thread made by a low-class member.
'Goodbye' was the name of the post, so when they suggested an area and have a possible link to it, that was the thing it linked to. That 'low-class member' was the owner of 'the chunk' a server that merged with cubecraft, and the previous staff and community manager.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So what do you think? ツ
giphy.gif
Not to sure about it
because really it is a staff member's choice to write a thread, like this
and Everything else is a perfectly fine place to put these in
so really no need at all

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
OMG! NO NO NO NO NO! READ THE POST!

They have a forum for introductions
People post goodbye's in Everything else
They want a forum for them.

'Goodbye' was the name of the post, so when they suggested an area and have a possible link to it, that was the thing it linked to. That 'low-class member' was the owner of 'the chunk' a server that merged with cubecraft, and the previous staff and community manager.
You really dont have to tell the whole story about the merge, I've been here longer than you.

And I think you get what I am trying to say so stop quoting me with things that are absolute nonsense.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom