Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

On the Mansion Map, there is no gold generator in the midde, except for the peninsulas to the right and left of the bases, and you have to spend at least 20 blocks to go to these peninsulas from mid, it would be nice to have 2 gold generators with 3 levels in the middle instead

Mansion.jpg

If you agree with me, you can give :agree:

If you do not agree with me, you can :disagree:

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
That is really interesting, yeah I think it is a better place to put it in the mid beside the diamond generator (and I don't think the place where you circled should be changed, since the em is in front of it, and it seems unsatisfying and not comfortable to have nothing in the other side)

Agree :)

Reactions: CagriCann

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This is completely unnecessary and would greatly change the essence of the map and the way you play.
Mansion is one of the best maps for either rush or tryharding and currently the gold generators on the islands are good.
Each map has a different way of placing the generators, they do not necessarily have to be right in the center. Also, in the area where you suggest putting the gold generators, there are already 2 emerald and 2 diamond generators (a total of 4) and 6 would be too much.

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
This is completely unnecessary and would greatly change the essence of the map and the way you play.
Mansion is one of the best maps for either rush or tryharding and currently the gold generators on the islands are good.
Each map has a different way of placing the generators, they do not necessarily have to be right in the center. Also, in the area where you suggest putting the gold generators, there are already 2 emerald and 2 diamond generators (a total of 4) and 6 would be too much.
I just gave it as an example, instead, it's appropriate here and 6 generators, I think it's not much, but if they are close to each other, then yes, it's too much.

Mansion 2.jpg

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I just gave it as an example, instead, it's appropriate here and 6 generators, I think it's not much, but if they are close to each other, then yes, it's too much
I still don't think it is necessary to change the generators of the islands where there are right now.
Also, what would happen with the islands where the gold generators are currently located?
It would be useless and nobody would go there.
It's not a good idea

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
I still don't think it is necessary to change the generators of the islands where there are right now.
Also, what would happen with the islands where the gold generators are currently located?
It would be useless and nobody would go there.
It's not a good idea
I didn't say anything about removing the gold coins, I'm sorry if I misunderstood, I just said 2 more gold generators should be added to the middle, just like in other maps (rome, orc) because after standing in the middle for a while, we get almost everything, but we can't get things like golden apples, arrows, tnt because there is no gold.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't say anything about removing the gold coins, I'm sorry if I misunderstood, I just said 2 more gold generators should be added to the middle, just like in other maps (rome, orc) because after standing in the middle for a while, we get almost everything, but we can't get things like golden apples, arrows, tnt because there is no gold.
Right now there is a total of 4 gold generators in the middle part (not counting the other 2 that are on the main islands that add up to another 4 gold generators)
In total, there are 8 gold generators activated on the entire map and you are suggesing 2 more gold generators at level 3?

Sorry but that would be too many generators, it is not necessary

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now there is a total of 4 gold generators in the middle part (not counting the other 2 that are on the main islands that add up to another 4 gold generators)
In total, there are 8 gold generators activated on the entire map and you are suggesing 2 more gold generators at level 3?

Sorry but that would be too many generators, it is not necessary
We need to spend about 20 blocks to access the 2 levels gold in the peninsulas, and there is a possibility of being hit with an arrow on the way there or there may be someone behind us that we did not see and in this risky (in tryhard games). in the tryhard game I will not take the risk of going to the peninsula just to get 3-4 more golden apples.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
We need to spend about 20 blocks to access the 2 levels gold in the peninsulas, and there is a possibility of being hit with an arrow on the way there or there may be someone behind us that we did not see and in this risky (in tryhard games). in the tryhard game I will not take the risk of going to the peninsula just to get 3-4 more golden apples.
In the middle, you can also be hit with an arrow.
Also, I don't see any problem with being hit with arrows since that's the point of eggwars.

Regarding the fact that you need 20 blocks to build towards the island of the gold generator, this doesn't make any sense as an argument to implement your suggestion.
Eggwars is a game of islands and you have to build towards them, that's what the game is about.

The island of the gold generator is quite close and 20 blocks (I would say less) is not a high amount.
In addition, there are already activated gold generators on the main island, so in long/tryhard games you do not necessarily need to go to that island

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
In the middle, you can also be hit with an arrow.
Also, I don't see any problem with being hit with arrows since that's the point of eggwars.

Regarding the fact that you need 20 blocks to build towards the island of the gold generator, this doesn't make any sense as an argument to implement your suggestion.
Eggwars is a game of islands and you have to build towards them, that's what the game is about.

The island of the gold generator is quite close and 20 blocks (I would say less) is not a high amount.
In addition, there are already activated gold generators on the main island, so in long/tryhard games you do not necessarily need to go to that island
Well, still, the gold in the peninsulas is not exactly in the middle and these generators are almost useless at 2 levels because if you want to collect the hard to collect gold, you should make your way with blocks instead, the same thing happens even if we collect 2 gold generators, which are only 1 level in the bases. And it is more effortless, but think you hold the middle for 10 minutes without interruption, you can even get a diamond set, but you can't buy more tactical things as I said before (tnt, golden apple). Instead, having a gold generator in the middle will not only make our job easier, but also increase the competition because, after collecting the diamonds and emeralds, you have to go down to get the gold, and at that time, the players on the opposite team may come and miss materials, and I think this increases the competition even more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom